40

"Yaaa! Where is Hoseok?!", I yelled at them.

They all panicked looking for Hoseok but they cannot see him. I'm so worried about him, I jumped into the sea thinking of Hoseok only.

"Y/N!", They all shouts at me.

I dived under the sea looking for him, I can't see him, i go back to the surface to take some breathe and dive again. I swim more deep and i saw Hoseok trying to escape, his feet is tied with some wire. I quickly swim to help him, his feet are bleeding because he force to untie it. I gave a sign on him to calm down. While i'm trying to untie the wire my feet are trap too, I can see on his face that he is out of breathe, after i untie him, he suddenly lost of consciousness. I quickly untie my feet too, i cannot feel the pain because i'm thinking of Hoseok. After we go back to the surface the others helped us.

"What happened to him, his feet is bleeding!", Namjoon looked so worried.

Seokjin ran inside the cabin to look for a medicine kit.

"He's out of breathe! He needs CPR!", I kneel down beside him.

"But no one can do that!", Jimin said.

"I'm gonna do it!", I said.

"No!", Taehyung shouts.

"Taehyung!! Hoseok needs it!", Yoongi yelled at him.

I immediately do the CPR then the water came out to his mouth. He coughed endlessly. I sit down as i saw him better. Seokjin immediately sealed his wounds on his feet. I sighed put my hand to my face and look into the sky.

"Y/N your hands and feet are bleeding too!", Yoongi kneel down beside me.

"I'm okay, just treat Hoseok first", I said.

"Hyung hurry! her wounds and bruises are bleeding and reddish too!", Taehyung shouts.

Hoseok pull his self into sitting position and look at me.

I smiled at him and said, "Next time don't drink too much guys".

"And your smiling even your whole body are full of bruises and wounds?!", Taehyung really look annoyed this time.

" I'm gonna change and take a shower inside the cabin, we need to go back at the rental house", I said slowly stood up and leave them outside.

"Do you need help?", Namjoon asked.

"I'm gonna treat your bruises and wounds", Seokjin added.

"It's okay, i'm fine", I said not looking at them.

I entered the cabin and suddenly felt an extreme pain, my whole body is shivering, and the blood are still coming out.
——

BTS POV

"Help Hoseok change his clothes", Seokjin. command the others.

Namjoon and Yoongi helped him to stand up and slowly walked inside too.

"Hyung go to Y/N , she needs to be treated", Jimin said.

"That's right hyung please go to her now", Taehyung begged at him.

"Okay, i will go, you guys must change your clothes too , after i change my clothes i will go to her so don't worry", Seokjin said as he removed his shirt.

"I'm gonna tell to the captain that we are going back now", Jimin said and walked to the captains deck.

——

After i took a shower, my whole body is still in pain , i tried to apply some medicine but it's still bleeding. Suddenly i heard a knocked at the door. I was shocked because someone opened the door and yet i'm still naked.

"Are you fiii", Seokjin opened the door and suddenly stopped.

"What? It is your first time seeing a woman's body?", I said and smirked.

"Y-Yes", Seokjin said and look down on the floor.

"Come in , help me please my body is numb now", I lied  and turned back so he won't feel awkward.

"Can you put some towel", Seokjin handed me a towel.

"Okay, I'll just put in to my lower thing", I said and turned around to him again.

He silently treated me. Taehyung entered the room to inform us that we arrived at the house , he handed me his clothes so i can wear it.

"Next time don't be too open to the other members even hyung thinks you as a little sister, your body is important", Taehyung said and leaves the room.

Seokjin and I looked at each other and both laughed.

"Taehyungie is being over protective huh", Seokjin said jokingly.

"That's right, he's always jealous and sometime selfish too", I agreed.

——

Seokjin helped me walked down from the yacht . My phone suddenly rings. It was from Sungjae.

"Oppa, Can you leave me here, i'm gonna answer this call only", I said.

"Are you fine? i'm staying there call me if your done", Seokjin said pointing on the veranda of the house.

"Okay", I said trying to walked slowly away from him.

——

Sungjae's POV

I try to looked at her, i hide behind a big tree and then a yacht arrived, it was BTS and Y/N. I saw J-Hope hyung injured , lastly Jin hyung and Y/N came out, she was injured too. I try to call her and she answered it.

"Hello?", She said in a sweet voice.

"How are you? where are you now? can i come where you at?", I said still looking at her .

"U-Uh i just came back , we boarded a yacht earlier, maybe next time? I will visit you in the apartment", She said while looking at the sea seriously.

"Okay, i'll wait , just call me if you need something or you need me", I said.

"Thank you Sungjae-ah", She said and ended the call , i saw her smiled a little and that's make me a little happy too.

——

I waved at Seokjin to help me walked again, he immediately ran straight to me.

"Are you done?", Seokjin asked.

"Yes, thank you", I smiled and put my arms around his waist.

Jimin shouts at us "Hyung! we really need to go to the hospital now!".

"Why!!!", Seokjin shouts back at him while we walked a little faster.

"Hoseok hyung is.....!"