5

Then after 1hour of shower , I open the door and saw Taehyung waiting for me to come out.

"T-Taehyung why are you here?", I asked him.

"U-Uhm i just want to wait for you here", Taehyung said looking down on the floor.

"But you can wait for me with the others", I said.

But he suddenly hugged me tight.

"T-Taehyung! What are you doing? Are you already drunk?" , I whispered, i can smell alcohol from him.

"Just a little bit please , i want to hug you desperately", He whispered.

But suddenly there is Jungkook walking straight to the toilet like a zombie . I pushed Taehyung away from me.

"N-Noona !", Jungkook said while pointing at me.

"Ne , Jungkook?", I answered.

"Can you come with me inside the bathroom?", Jungkook said walking like a zombie.

"Jungkookie! Stop it!", Taehyung shouts at him.

"I just want Noona to show where can i pee!", Jungkook pouting.

"O-Oh Our baby needs a help from a mom! It's okay Taehyung I'll help him", I laughed and holds Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook smiled at me.

"You're not coming with him inside the toilet, Right?", Taehyung hold my wrist.

"I will not go so don't worry Taehyungie", I smiled.

He let go my wrist and watched us walking straight to the bathroom. We waited Jungkook to be done and walked back to the living room.
I was surprised when I saw them, they drunk so much alcohol.

"Yaa! Guys you drunk so much!", I yelled.

"It's okay where not drunk yet, But i think Hoseokie, Jiminie, Taehyungie and Jungkookie are already drunk", Namjoon said.

"Y/N sit here next to me", Seokjin said tapping his hand on the floor.

I sit beside him and we spend many hours talking even though Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook was already drunk a lot. Suddenly Jimin hugged me from behind.

"But Y/N can you tell us what's was really your problem?", Jimin said.

"Tell us, we might help you?", Seokjin said put his hand to my shoulder.

"U-Uhm can we have just fun now, i don't want to think of it now", I said while looking down on the floor.

"But —!", Jimin said but it was cut by Yoongi.

"Respect her decision if she don't want to tell us right now just leave it", Yoongi explained.

"Thank you guys", I smiled a little.

It's almost 6am in the morning and i suddenly felt tired and sleepy.

"Oppa's are you not sleepy?", I asked.

"A little", Seokjin said.

"Let's sleep now i have a work tomorrow too.", I explain.

"Y/N is right we need to sleep now it's almost morning though", Namjoon agreed.

"Yes, I'm still waiting for this time i want to sleep badly!", Yoongi added while stretching his hands above his head.

"But we can't fit here it's to crowded!", Hoseok said.

"it's okay the 3 of you can sleep on the floor in my bedroom", I said.

"I want to sleep with Y/N!" , Taehyung raised his hand.

"Me too!", Jimin added raising his hand too.

"I think the maknaes must sleep here", Yoongi said.

"We don't want!", Taehyung and Jimin said putting hands on their waist.

"Okay , don't argue, let the childish boys sleep on the floor, but 2 person on the floor and 1 next to me so it's not so crowded.", I explained.

"Whose sleeping next to you?", Taehyung raised his voice.

"I think Jungkook can sleep beside her Noona", Seokjin said.

"That's unfair!", Jimin said while pouting his lips.

"Wait, Where is Jungkookie?", Namjoon said looking around the place.

Then suddenly Yoongi spoke while standing in front of my room, "I think Jungkookie will sleep next to Y/N".

We all looked inside my room and we saw Jungkook deeply sleeping. We just laughed at what we saw. I prepared bed sheets so they can sleep well. But all of them smell alcohol that's why i looked for my oversized t-shirts so they can change.

"I have many oversized clothes here , You can change your top clothes.", I said while opening my cabinet.

They followed me and I gave them one by one of my clothes.

"Daebak! your t-shirt are for boys!", Seokjin said.

"Y/N have a swag!", Yoongi added.

We all laughed.

"Most of my clothes are mens clothes, and i always used it as my sleeping clothes", I explained.

They all change clothes and i change too because before i usually wear oversized T-shirt when I sleep.

"Goodnight Y/N!", Seokjin , Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi said and they all hugged me.

I entered to my room and saw Jimin and Taehyung changing Jungkook's Clothes.

"Oh your done? We think that Jungkook stinks so we change his clothes too", Jimin smiled widely.

"Is that what you wear when your sleeping?", Taehyung said lifting his left eyebrow.

"Yes , Why ? do you have a problem?", I asked.

"It's a little bit sexy for you, i say it's just a oversized plain t-shirt!", Taehyung said.

"It's okay nothing can happen, were 4 in this room remember!", I said while walking straight next to Jungkook who is deeply sleeping.

"Wait!", Jimin hold my wrist and put a barricade of pillow in the middle so Jungkook cannot come closer to me.

"Aw Thank you Jiminie", I smiled and hug him.

"Where's my hug too?", Taehyung said while his face look so jealous.

"Aw Our Taehyungie is jealous!", i released Jimin and hug Taehyung.

"No i'm not jelous!", Taehyung said pouting his lips.

"Okay we must sleep, Goodnight!", I lie down on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight!", Jimin and Taehyung answered.

——
While everyone is sleeping I suddenly felt a hug behind me. I looked and it was Jungkook the pillows that Jimin put are gone. I faced Jungkook and when i was looking at him he was so adorable, i like him very much. I hugged him too and he hug me tighter, and i fell asleep because of his warm body.