23

I took a bath when they all left the house. I went out to the bathroom with a towel wrapped my body.

"Boo!", Jimin pushed me.

I screamed loudly that's why the towel dropped.
Jimin looked at me up and down.

"Yaa!", I yelled at him.

"Sorry , I scared you", Jimin bowed.

"Why are you here? I thought all of you left the house", I said while i kneel down to reach the towel and wrapped again to my body.

"Because you're here", Jimin said and walked straight to the bathroom.

——

-Time skip-

I lie down on Taehyung's bed wearing his large white longsleeve shirt.

(It looks like this)

Suddenly I don't feel well, My head hurts

I drank medicine and decided to sleep.
After 2 hours i woke up, I felt my body is trembling like i'm having a fever.

——

Jimin's POV

I finished to take a bath, suddenly someone is calling to my phone. I looked at the phone and I saw it was Y/N .

I answered her call and said, "Why?".

I heard her sobbing and said" It hurts".

"What's wrong with you?!", I slightly raised my voice, but the call ended.

I immediately hurried to go to Taehyung's room. When i open the door i saw her suffering from the pain on the bed. I quickly run towards her.

"Are you okay?", I held her body but it was very hot.

"Ji-Jimin-ah", she said while her hands shaking reaching for my arms.

"Ya, What happened to you?", I worriedly asked her.

She did not answer. She pulled me close to her body. I was so scared , I don't know what to do.

"I-It's Cold", She whispered to my ears.

"What? But your body is very hot", I said.

She wrapped her arms to my neck. I can feel her heavy breathing. I bite my lower lips tempting to take this chance to Y/N.
Her body is very hot , her right hand slowly moving down to my waist, lifting my clothes.

"What are you doing?", I asked her holding her right wrist.

"Your skin is harm i need it", She said with heavy breathing.

She moved on the top of me sitting at my stomach, trying to removed my clothes. I let her take of my clothes because she insist that she really need my warm body. She's so seductive to me now. I hold her waist with both of my hands and lift her shirt too. She lean down on me so i can easily take it off too. I was surprised of what is happening now. She's begging for me. I slightly open my thighs and her right thigh is between my thighs, i can feel that her thigh is touching my thing. She hug me tightly while leaning on the top of my body. I wrapped my arms at her waist tightly, pressing her whole body into my body.

She slightly smiled and whispered at my ear , "Thank you Jiminie".

Then she close her eyes as she fell asleep.
After a few minutes i decided to moved her beside me and message the hyungs.

-In Bangtan's Chatroom-

Hyungs come home now, Y/N is not feeling well i don't know what to do- Jimin

What happened to her?- Yoongi

Is she have a fever?- Seokjin

We are going home now- Taehyung

Don't leave her alone Mr. Park Jimin- Hoseok

Yoongi and i can't go home yet we need to finish some work- Namjoon

Seokjin hyung and I are finished, we are going home now- Jungkook.

Hurry!! - Jimin

——

She titled back at me, but her left hand is reaching for my arms. I put a blanket on both of us, then cuddled her tightly. While waiting for the hyungs i feel sleepy that's why i fell asleep too.

 While waiting for the hyungs i feel sleepy that's why i fell asleep too

——

Taehyung and Hoseok arrived at the house. They immediately go to you and Jimin. When Taehyung opened the door both of them surprised of  what they saw. Taehyung looked so mad at Jimin and start to walked but Hoseok grabbed his wrist.

"Tae don't, she's sleeping , i'll just wake up Jimin", Hoseok said pushing him to go outside the room.

"B-But!", Taehyung said but pushed outside.

——

"Ya Jimin-ah", Hoseok whispered at Jimin.

"O-Oh hyung", Jimin looked really surprised because You and Jimin don't have upper clothes and he is laying beside you.

Jimin slowly stood up and walked outside the room with Hoseok.

——

"What do you think your doing!?", Taehyung angrily said.

"What will i do? Nothing !", Jimin raised his voice.

"Ya guys stop it don't get mad at each other", Hoseok stand in the middle to stop them.

They walked to the living room.

"She's the one did this", Jimin said pointing to his naked upper body.

"Do you think i believe in you?!", Taehyung said.

"Then what? Do you think i trust you too? You're being selfish Tae , she's sleeping in your room beside you! What's your problem!", Jimin angrily said.

"Guys please stop it!", Hoseok raised his voice.

The other members arrived. They heard Jimin and Taehyung are shouting to each other.

"What's your problem guys?", Seokjin said while walking straight to the kitchen to bring down the groceries.

"Jimin hyung where's your shirt?", Jungkook said following Seokjin to the kitchen.

"I'll guess it, Taehyung is jealous at Jimin?", Namjoon said sitting on the couch beside Jimin.

"They are arguing because we saw Jimin laying down beside Y/N without shirt and Y/N is not wearing shirt too", Hoseok explained.

While they are talking , Yoongi silently walked straight to Taehyung's room to check you.
He enters the door silently and kneel down beside you.