42

I saw Hoseok in the bed very weak. I sit down beside him touch his forehead checking if he still have a fever.

"Your worrying about hyung but you are more hurt than him", Jimin said lie down on his bed.

"I feel sorry for him", I said while still looking at him sleeping.

"I feel sorry for you too", Jimin said the same that i said.

"Don't be, I'm already numb with everything", I said and smiled at him.

Hoseok suddenly hold my hands.

"Thank you", Hoseok smiled.

"Your welcome, next time Don't drink too much, I'm so worried about you", I hold his hands tightly too and smiled at him brightly.

"Guys I'm here too!", Jimin raised his voice.

We laughed when Jimin look annoyed at us.
Suddenly we heard a strange voice coming to the room we heard the members voice too.

"Ya it was Bang PD nim!", Jimin quickly stood up looking around.

"Hide her Jiminie", Hoseok said too.

I stood up and Jimin pulled me inside the cabinet beside Hoseok's bed. The cabinet was too small for us.

"Don't move they might hear us", Jimin whispered to my ears , wrap his arms to my waist and pull closer to his body.

I can feel his breathe through my ears. It's getting hot inside. We stood so close to each other because the cabinet was for one person only.

"Jimin-ah can you moved a little we are too close", I whispered.

"You don't want it? I can't and i like it now i can feel you", Jimin hugged me more tightly.

"Ya~~~", I whispered weakly.

His hand moved and cover my mouth . I can feel his thing but I can't move because we might be caught.

——

Outside the Cabinet Bang PD and other members entered the room.

"Hoseok-ah are you feeling better now?", Bang PD asked.

"Yes , thank you , you Don't have to come here", Hoseok said.

"You are my son, all of you are my sons, i care for you that's why i came here", Bang PD sit down on the chair .

The others are silently whispering of each other because Taehyung is looking at you then he did not know where are you.

"I'm thinking that i have to stay here for a few days so i can take care of you", Bang PD added.

They all look shocked . Namjoon stood up.

"But we can take care of him", Namjoon said.

"Yeah, i can take care of Hoseok", Seokjin added.

And the other members agreed.

"You don't want me here right?", Bang PD crossing his arms above his chest.

"No, we want you here but you have many works to do", Jungkook lied.

While they are convincing Bang PD not to stay in the house, Taehyung look at Hoseok in his eyes trying to communicate , Hoseok immediately understand and rolled his eyes to the small cabinet. Taehyung stood up.