33

When we arrived at the airport i patiently wait at the last back seat of the van , so armys won't see me. I laid down and suddenly felt sleepy so i closed my eyes.

When i opened my eyes I saw the others and we are in a room.

"Where are we?", I pushed myself into sitting position.

"You slept well Y/N", Taehyung said.

"Y/N i missed you!", Jimin suddenly hugged me tight.

"Ya! I missed Noona too!", Jungkook pushed Jimin and hugged me.

I looked at his eyes without emotions. I suddenly remember of what he did last time. He feel uncomfortable too so he releases his hug from me and sit down on the couch where Yoongi and Namjoon sitting.

"Ya are you fine now?", Hoseok sit beside me and smiled widely.

"She's not fine, she's hiding something", Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"What is it?", Jimin whispered to my ears behind my back.

"Jimin-ah you have too many skin ships with Y/N limit your space", Namjoon said.

"Y/N if you have a problem or your not feeling well, we are here to help you", Seokjin explained.

"It's nothing, I-I just", I said but Taehyung suddenly cut me.

"She will not leave us, she's staying with us no matter what happen", Taehyung smirked at me.

"Sounds good Y/N", Yoongi smirked too.

I just looked down at the floor and sighed.

"Our Schedule today are finished, Y/N where do you want to go?", Namjoon said.

"Namjoon is right, where do you want to go all of us are free today", Seokjin said.

"Uhhmm I want to go on a beach", I said and smiled at them , all of them looked shocked.

"Y/N is right, we can take a rest for 2 or 3 days", Yoongi agreed.

"Really?! Did Yoongi agreed with me?!", I run to him and hugged him with a big smile in my face.

"Ya, don't be so excited, i agreed because i'm gonna sleep for the whole time", Yoongi said pushing me away from him.

All of them laughed.
We got home and prepared our things. While the others are preparing i'm on the veranda, then Seokjin and Namjoon Oppa approached me.

"Y/N Do you feel better now?", Namjoon asked me.

"Yes", I smiled at him.

"Just do what you want okay, we are here for you", Seokjin comfort and patted my head.

"But are we going on a public beach?", I asked.

"No , we are going to a private beach for us only", Namjoon explained.

"Wow! Really?", My eyes open wide while looking at them.

"Why?", Seokjin asked.

"Nothing, it's just , no reporters ,no armys , i can take a real rest for now", I said looked at the sky and smile.

Both of them chuckles. I looked at them curiously.

"Cute!", Both Namjoon and Seokjin said.

——

The van has arrived and Seokjin is the one who will drive , while Namjoon is sitting beside Seokjin. Yoongi tooked the last seat of the van while Hoseok beside him, it was good for 4 person but Yoongi don't want the seat crowded. Then I decided to sit in the middle of the seat while Jimin hurriedly sit beside me. I saw Jungkook and Taehyung looked annoyed because he sit before them. Jungkook sit in-front of my seat, While Taehyung insist to sit beside me too, now Taehyung is on the window side i'm in the middle and Jimin beside me.

——

"Ya could someone sit beside Jungkook, it's too crowded here!", I complained.

"I want to sit beside you!", Jimin pout his lips.

"I don't want",Taehyung said while looking at the window.

It was a long trip and we arrived at night.
We checked in on a high class rental house and all of them insist that we are all sharing 1 room.
As we entered the room i was so amazed.

The room looks like this.

"Wow, we are sharing one bed?", I looked at them

"I want my own bed", Yoongi said.

"This is so nice", Seokjin said.

"The problem is i'm a girl remember guys!", I said.

"It's okay you can sleep beside me", Taehyung said

"Or beside me", Jimin smiled widely.

"Guys, there's no problem with it but i want to sleep well", I said.

"Then you can sleep beside me, you're going to sleep on the last right side of the bed", Seokjin explained.

"Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung is the one who sleep stable", Jungkook explained.

"That's right, the rest of us are mischievous in sleeping", Hoseok laughed.

All them look at Hoseok seriously, then i suddenly laughed .

"Fine I'm gonna sleep beside Seokjin Oppa", I said putting down my bag.

"Ya it's unfair", Jimin complained.

"I'm going to sleep there", Yoongi pointing the left end of the bend.

All of them agreed.
Then Namjoon announced where they will sleep. start on the left end of the bed is Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon , Seokjin and me.

They all agreed and decided to change clothes because Namjoon said we are going out to eat some fresh seafood. We ate a lot and decided to sleep early.