7

-Fast Forward-

1week have passed i did not messsage Taehyung. They even create a group chat, they always have a message to me but i just read it. I just look at their twitter account so I know what's going on, they have 3 days concert and many TV schedules so they are so busy. I also do not message my boyfriend too, he keep on calling and mailing me everyday.

It's my day off and i suddenly got a message from Taehyung.

"Babe can you open the door, please.?"

I quickly open the door and saw Taehyung smiling at me , he lift his hand showing that he bring foods.

"Kim Taehyung! why are you here?!", I yelled.

"I have many free hours again, i missed you a lot so i came here to visit you", He explained and walked inside to my apartment .

"Yaaaaa! I did not tell that you can come in!", I said grabbing his wrist.

"Aw, You must let me in or i'll kiss you because i really miss you so much", He looked at me seriously.

I let him go and let go inside my apartment .
He puts the food on the table and walked straight to the kitchen to get some beer. I sit on the couch and turn the TV on.

"Have you eaten?", Taehyung asked.

"I already ate, why?", I said.

"Then we can drink", He sit next to me and gave me a can of beer.

"O-Oh Thank you", i said and took the beer.

"How have you been lately?", He looked at me and take a sip of the beer.

"Just focused on work", I said then look at him.

We drank a lot of beer, he makes funny faces, we watched a comedy movie , we really spend about 4hours. It's already 10pm.

"Y/N did you missed me?", He suddenly became serious.

"Yes i missed you so much, Your Kim Taehyung , A famous BTS member and remember my bias is you", I looked at him and laughed.

"Then i want you Y/N", He said in a sexy way.

"What?!", I exclaimed.

He pushed me to lie down in the sofa, and now he was on the top .

"Yaa Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?!", I tried to get out on him but he hold me tighter.

"I like you Y/N", He whispered on my ears.

Taehyung slowly place his lips and kiss me gently. My eyes widen in surprise. His lips were surprisingly soft. I let my eyes close and melt into the kiss. My hands which was Taehyung holding is released and make a way  back of his neck through his hair , Taehyung takes this as a sign to intensify the kiss. He bite my lips and lick it. His kiss is slowly going deep . But suddenly the doorbell rings. I immediately pushed Taehyung away and sit down properly on the couch while fixing my hair and oversized t-shirt.

"I liked it, You like it too right", He smirked.

I punch his arm and smiled. Then the doorbell ring again.

"What if it's the hyungs!", Taehyung said.

"Wait i'll open the door , stay here.", I stood up and walked straight to the door.

When i open the door i'm really shocked, my boyfriend is in front of me. I pulled the door closed but he blocked it.

"I'm i not welcome at your apartment ?", Y/B/N said and looked at your eyes like he will kill you.

"Why are you here? how did you know my apartment ? Just leave me alone", I begged.

"Why not? i'm still your boyfriend", Y/B/N said.

Then suddenly Taehyung shouts, "Yaa Y/N ! Who is it?"

My boyfriend looked very mad at me and he suddenly grabbed my neck.

"Who is it?! Is this why your not answering my messages and calls?!", Y/B/N shouted while he tightens his hand to my neck.

"I-I can't breathe, let me go!", I begged and pushing him.

"Who are you! What are you doing with Y/N!", Taehyung ran punched his face and hold me closed to him.

"Why are you here! Why are you with my girlfriend", He shouted while massaging his face.

"Get out of my apartment! Leave me alone!", I shouted while tears fall from my eyes.

He leave the house while pointing at me, "I'll definitely comeback for you babe!"

Taehyung locked the door and hold my waist to help me walked to the living room.

"Are you okay?! Is your neck okay?", Taehyung said worriedly and hug me.

I keep on crying, it really hurts me and i'm so scared of what happened earlier.

"T-Thank you Taehyung", I whispered and hug him back.

"It's okay now i'm here with you i will not leave you", Taehyung whispered and kiss my forehead.

——

Taehyung's POV

Y/N fell asleep while i'm hugging her. It hurts to see her like that and how his boyfriend treat her earlier. I cannot let that happened again. I must protect her and tell to the other members.

I carried her and brought her to bed. I could have slept on the floor but Y/N grabbed my arm. I looked at her face and i saw tears falling to her eyes again , so i decided to sleep next to her , she hugged me tight. I kissed her in the forehead and I also slept.

I woke up but there was no Y/N beside me.
I stood up to look for her, then as i go out of the room i saw her preparing a food. I approached and hug her.

I said to her that i will go buy some grocery, but the truth is i want to buy a small camera to install it secretly on her living room. When i came back she's on the bathroom so i quickly install it and connect so i can looked at her when she was not going to make a call for me.

——

"Did you buy many foods?", i looked at Taehyung and smiled.

"Yes! because your a heavy eater, do you slept well?", He asked.

"Yes, Thanks to my Taehyungie", I said.

"Of course i'll do everything for my Y/N", He smiled.

The doorbell rings again..