47

"Y/N! where are you!", Seokjin shout worriedly on the other line.

"I'm sorry about everything, i was so afraid when Taehyung is really mad at me", I explained.

"It's okay , i will talk to Taehyung later, come home now , we are so worried about you", Seokjin said.

"I will message you later , but please understand me, i need time now, and i'm with the good hands", I said.

"But—!", Seokjin is trying to tell something but i already ended the call.

——
BTS's POV

"Buttt- really?! did she already ended the call", Seokjin's voice disappointed .

"What did she tell?", Namjoon asked.

"She said sorry, and she needs time", Seokjin said.

"But will she come home now?", Jungkook asked.

"I don't know she said she will message me later", Seokjin said .

"Well we need to wait", Yoongi said and closed his eyes.

"Taehyung can i talk to you for a while", Seokjin said and walk to the veranda.

Taehyung stood up and follow Seokjin while the others are sitting on the coach look so worried.

"Tae, i need you to calm down , she's afraid of you", Seokjin said.

"Why? i did not do anything, she was! she is lying", Taehyung slightly raised his voice.

"I know, but don't act like you own her, she is not committed in a relationship with you, you're not the only person in this house , we are here too", Seokjin explained.

"Okay", Taehyung said while looking in the sky.

——

"Are you going home?", Sungjae suddenly appeared.

"I think so? but i need more time to think", I said and look at him smiling .

"What do you want to do?", Sungjae asked.

"I want to eat", I smiled happily.

"Well then let's all eat together", Sungjae smiled.

When we are about to go inside , Eukwang appeared.

"Sorry to disturb you guys but we have an emergency meeting in the office", Eukwang said.

"Omo, i think i'll go home now", I said.

"No it's okay , we told to our manager that Sungjae can't come because of fever today", Eukwang smiled.

"So we can go now, just the two of us!", Sungjae said wrapping his arm to my shoulder ,excitedly.

I waved my hands to say goodbye with the other members of BTOB and they said that if i have time we will eat all together.

——
In the Restaurant

"Wow this restaurant is great", I said happily.

"Do you like it?", Sungjae asked.

"Yes, there aren't so many people around here, we can move freely, i really loved it, thank you Sungjae", I said and hug him tight because of happiness.

Sungjae was shocked but he hugged me back and said, "Im always here for you , remember that."

We ate plenty foods and drank soju as many as we can , i feel so relaxed that i don't want to go back to them.

"You can message Seokjin hyung now," Sungjae suddenly change the mood.

I suddenly remember and get my phone and message the address to Seokjin.

"Sungjae, i'm so th—thankfu—-ll", I said doing an aegyo.

"Yaa! stop it, i might fall in love with you now", Sungjae stopping me while laughing.

I stood up and sit beside him, "Ya do you like me?"

"What are you talking about, you're drunk Y/N", Sungjae trying to push me away.

We talked , we laughed, and all i can feel is happiness. Until BTS is already to pick me up.

"Ya Miss Y/N!", Yoongi said raising his right eyebrow.

Sungjae immediately stood up and bowed to all the members.

"I'm sorry , she drank many soju , i can't control her", Sungjae explained.

"It's okay she need that," Namjoon said.

"Yaaaa why are you all here?!", I shouted.

"Lower your voice Y/N", Hoseok said.

"Where's Tae!! Where is he! o there he is! You pabo!", I stood up and punched his chest repeatedly.

"Stop now Y/N, let's go home", Taehyung said.

"Ya ya! i won't forgive you! you hurt me! your always hurting me!", I pouted my lips still punching his chest.

"Stop it already Y/N your making the other people look at us", Jimin trying to stop me.

"I'm very sorry guys, let me help you", Sungjae said walk straight to me.

Jungkook is silently looking at Sungjae. He look a little annoyed at him.

Seokjin suddenly speak, "Can you bring her outside Sungjae-shi?", Sungjae nod at him.

"Y/N let's go outside", Sungjae whispered at me.

"Okay", I immediately stopped and i looked at them they are shocked .

"I don't want to go home", I said to Sungjae while holding his wrist.

"Noona you need to go home now, it's too late", Jungkook said.

"Nah , okay fine i'm going home but i want Sungjae come to us too", I said.

They all looked shocked.

"Y/N you can go home , we can have some time together again , they are all worried about you", Sungjae looked at my eyes seriously.

Then i suddenly block out.

——

BTS's POV

"I'll bring her to my room", Taehyung said while carefully lifting you up.

"She might get angry at you again", Jungkook said.

"I'm sleeping in your room tonight", Jimin added.

"No!", Taehyung raised his voice.

"Taehyung enough!", Namjoon said.

"Jimin has a point", Seokjin added.

"Then Jungkook you must sleep in his room too", Yoongi agreed and said.

"I agreed with Yoongi so you can't do something hurtful for her again", Hoseok added worriedly.

"Y-You guys! why can't you trust me", Taehyung look disappointed.

"Well because that's what we see", Namjoon answered.

"You must better say sorry to her tomorrow", Yoongi pointed Taehyung.

"Let's stop it for now we need to rest too", Seokjin interupt Yoongi.