6

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Noona deeply asleep while hugging me, i smiled and hug her closer to me. I fell asleep because i have Noona beside me.

——

Jimin's POV

I woke up to check if Y/N and Jungkook are sleeping , I was so shocked when i saw our maknae is hugging Y/N. I tried to separate them but Kookie is hugging her tightly so i decided tosleep behind Y/N and hug her too.

——

Taehyung's POV

I suddenly woke up because Jimin is not sleeping beside me . I stood up to look at the bed and saw Jungkook and Jimin is hugging Y/N in the middle of them. I got jealous so instead of waking them up i pushed Jungkook and sleep next to Y/N. Suddenly her arms pulled me closer to her and i don't think Jungkook. I felt so lucky because our face is really close to each other i can feel her breathe i  looked at her lips and suddenly i felt that i want to kiss it badly but Jimin's hand block Y/N face so i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

——

I woke up because I could not move properly and felt like my bed is crowded. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung face really closed to me i can feel his breathe i realize that my arm is wrapping Taehyung's neck. I tried to move back but i saw Jimin's face deeply asleep while hugging me . I suddenly thought we're is my Jungkookie then when i tried to move again i felt a tighter hug at my waist , i saw Jungkook in front of my tummy and hugging my waist like a snake.

"Yaaaaa!", I shouted.

"Why?", Jimin whispered scrubbing his eyes.

Taehyung did not respond so i punched his arm.

"Why are you sleeping on my bed!", I shouted annoyingly.

They did not respond , then the door opened.

"What's the problem Y/N!", Yoongi shouted worriedly.

"Good morning my dear Y/N!", Hoseok shouted with full of energy.

"What the—!", Namjoon shouted too.

They looked at me while the 3 are still deep asleep.

"Could you help me get out of here?", I begged.

They help me to get out of the bed and leave the 3 boys sleeping in my bed.
As i walked out with them i saw Seokjin cooking in the kitchen.

"You woke up early?", I asked while approaching Seokjin.

"Yes, i want to cook for you my Y/N", Seokjin said and smiled. My face turn red so i walked to the living room.

I saw Namjoon helping Yoongi to arrange the place, But Hoseok is strange he is using a phone. Suddenly someone called at that phone then Hoseok smiled at me and answer the phone.

"Good morning ! Hello ? may i help you?", Hoseok said.

When i saw the phone case it was my phone. I ran to him to get my phone, when i saw who was calling it was my boyfriend. My body trembled i knew that he will get really mad.

"Hello babe?", I said while signing at them to keep quiet.

"Who's that! Who's with you!", He said loudly on the other line.

"It's just my co-workers, they slept here. Don't worry he is the boyfriend of my co-worker", I lied.

"Don't you dare cheat on me or else i'll really kill you!", He shouted angrily.

"Okay babe, I'm sorry . Anyway i have to prepare for work, I'll call you later. I love you", I said while pulling back my hair.

He ended the call without saying anything. I suddenly fall on the floor and start to cry.
The boys approached me worriedly, Hoseok help me to stand and sit in the couch.

"I'm sorry Y/N", Hoseok said and hug me.

"It's okay, you don't have to because i did not tell you", I said hugging him back.

"So you have a boyfriend?", Namjoon asked.

"He's not a man, he is so mean", Seokjin said.

"Break him up Y/N! he's being rude to you!", Yoongi shouted.

"It's okay i can handle it, We've been so long together so it's not easy for me to break up him up", I explained while wipes my tears.

The boys hugged me. Then the door slammed.

"Yaaa! What are you doing!", Taehyung shouted.

"It's unfair!", Jimin added.

We all looked at them. They were surprised because I was crying.

"Noona why are you crying?", Jungkook ran to me and wipes my tears.

Jimin and Taehyung approached me too.

"Are you okay?", Jimin asked.

Taehyung took my phone up, and said "Aish! That bastard again!" , He looked so really mad at this time.

"Why? do you know that Y/N have a boyfriend?", Seokjin said.

"Ne, we already know", Jimin explained.

"When we saw her crying alone it's because of that guy!", Taehyung added.

My phone beeps. While Taehyung is holding it, his face turned to red, we can see his really mad.

"Are you taking a shower? Can you video call with me while your taking a shower?"

He showed the message to others. Now this time their faces suddenly became serious.

"Break him up!", they all shouted at me.

"Why?!", I said annoyed.

Taehyung showed me the message and i'm so embarrassed because they saw that. so i hurriedly get my phone ,run to my bedroom and locked myself. I keep on crying. I don't know what to do. They keep on knocking at my door.

"Leave me alone!", I shouted.

They stop knocking , i suddenly fell asleep because of too much depression.

——

"We have to leave now", Seokjin said.

"But we cannot leave her alone", Jimin said.

"She said leave her alone, then give her sometime to think", Namjoon said.

"But—!", Taehyung said but it's been cut by Yoongi.

"Enough! we have to leave okay!", Yoongi shouted.

They left you alone thinking that you need a space.