39

"I'm sorry Y/N, i let you go alone", Yoongi suddenly spoke.

"It's okay Oppa, it's not your fault", I said softly and smiled at him.

"It's his fault!", Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung-ah enough, we are too tired to make a fight", Jimin stopped Taehyung.

Jungkook handed me a glass of water, then Seokjin kneel down in front of me, Hoseok handed his shirt to Jimin , while Namjoon sit down beside Yoongi.

"Wait? There are bandages, it was cleaned, who cleaned it?", Seokjin asked in curiosity.

"Someone helped me", I looked at him in the eyes.

"But there have many bloods on her bandages too, you must clean it", Namjoon said.

"Okay let's clean it , and explain what happen to you", Seokjin start to change and clean my wounds and bruises.

"That girl found us again, they did this to me", I said looked into my hands shaking in fear.

"What?! That girl in L.A before?", Jimin raised his voice.

"She said , she can do everything and she can find us easily", I said looking in my hands shaking in fear.

"We need to report this", Taehyung suggested.

"Taehyung-ah , i said it before we can't do it", Hoseok complained.

"She is really mad at Noona", Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"S-Seo Hera", I mumbled weakly.

"What? Is that her name? Seo Hera?", Seokjin looked at me worriedly.

They all looked at Seokjin.

"Who's Seo Hera?", Hoseok asked .

"Let me search it", Namjoon said while Yoongi helps him too.

"Seo Hera the only daughter of MTD Company", Namjoon said.

"And she's a brat, that's why she's mad at Y/N, she's an army too", Yoongi said.

Hoseok look at it and said, "Uh-oh i remember before, there was a company that is willing to pay us a lot of money to attend a private party right?".

"I remember that! and we said no", Jungkook said.

"That was the MTD Company!", Taehyung suddenly stood up.

They all approached to Namjoon checking the information of Seo Hera.

"Are you feeling better now?", Seokjin sit beside me put his hand to my right shoulder.

"Yes, i'm just tired", I sighed.

"You must rest, we are going to ride a yacht tomorrow", Seokjin tapped my back gently and helped me to stood up.

"Thank you, we must sleep too", I said walking with Seokjin.

"We will , but you must sleep first", Seokjin said and smiled.

I looked back at the boys and they just smiled at me. Seokjin help me to lie down on the bed.

"Goodnight sweetie", Seokjin said.

"Don't leave me", I begged at him.

"Are you trying to seduce me again?", Seokjin smirked.

"No, I just want Eomma sleep with me", I smiled sweetly.

"Okay, i will not leave you, let's sleep", Seokjin said lie down beside me.

Seokjin faced me , closed his eyes while holding my hand.

——

"Wake up guys, we need to prepare, the yacht is coming by 10mins!", Namjoon shouts while clapping his hands.