Chapter 131

**Smutty!

Alex turns around and bites her lower lip when she feels her wife's hands touch her lower back as she reaches for the zipper holding the bottom half of her dress up. She slowly slides it down, the sound making Alex shiver. Once the zipper reaches the end, Maggie releases it and lets it pool at Alex's feet for just a moment before she kneels to pick it up.

Maggie taps Alex's ankle and she steps away from the dress so Maggie can pick it up. She hangs it up and once she does, she feels Alex's body press against her back. She's nearly naked now, just wearing her underwear. Maggie can feel her wife's arms move around her body and fully unzip her pants. She doesn't go slow like Maggie did, like she's starting to get impatient.

Alex presses a hand to one of Maggie's hips and exerts a little bit of pressure, just enough for Maggie to understand what she wants. Maggie turns around, ending up face to face, chest to chest. Alex pecks Maggie's lips before kneeling in front of her. She can hear her wife's breath hitch and smirks to herself, helping her out of her pants. Maggie steps out of them, complying to every one of Alex's silent orders in order to get her pantsless. When Alex stands up with Maggie's pants in her hands, Maggie steals a quick peck before Alex can hang them up.

Alex giggles at her wife's antics and hangs them up before turning back around and wrapping her arms around Maggie's waist. Alex pulls her in for a gentle kiss and Maggie grins dopily at her, and Alex knows she looks just as in love as Maggie does. They pull apart at the same time, keeping their fingers laced together as they head to the master bedroom. Alex tugs Maggie to a stop before they reach the bed.

"Mags, Mags." She breathes out, smiling widely when Maggie tries to follow her lips. "You're my wife."

Maggie giggles and pecks Alex's lips. "You're just now realizing that, Danvers-Sawyer? Our wedding was just a few hours ago."

Alex kisses her gently. "No, I know, it's just... It felt almost too good to be true. And now we're here, on our honeymoon, and Gods Maggie, we're wives!"

Maggie beams at her, her "double dimples" showing. "Yeah we are, Allie. Yet we still have some clothes on, for some reason."

Alex chuckles, squeezing Maggie's hand. "We should fix that."

"Mm. We should."

They pull apart just long enough to strip completely, and then Maggie leads Alex to the bed. She looks at it for the first time and bursts out laughing.

"What?" Alex asks, cocking her head slightly.

"The covers and quilt are neatly folded over there, and on the bed is a sheet that's easily replaceable." Maggie notes, but sees that Alex doesn't get it quite yet. "Babe, they expect us to make a mess."

That Alex understands and her cheeks turn a bright red. Maggie laughs at her wife's shyness and reaches out to hold her hand. Alex smiles at their touch and lets herself be pulled over to Maggie, stepping over the discarded remains of their undergarments.

Maggie doesn't stop gently tugging until Alex is pressed against her as much as she possibly can. Their lips meet easily, hooded lips watching each other for a moment to make certain that they're both okay with this. Once they're both satisfied, their eyes flutter shut and they lose themselves in the kiss. Maggie has one hand reaching up and cupping Alex's jaw, feeling it flex in time with the kiss, while the other hand holds Alex's. Alex's other hand is tangled gently in Maggie's hair. Maggie moans into her mouth when she accidentally tugs lightly.

Alex pulls back, both of their eyes hooded as they meet each other's gaze.

"Bed?" Maggie breathes out.

"Bed."

They get in, pulling apart just enough that they can keep holding hands as they get into bed. It's tricky, but they've had a lot of practice.

They lie side by side and scoot so they're close. This is a familiar position they usually start out in with kissing so they can see who wants to "top" as Maggie calls it. Alex thinks it's a weird term because the person "topping" won't necessarily be on top.

Their lips meet each other's again like magnets, coming together effortlessly like there's an unseen force. Maggie deepens the kiss, slipping her tongue into Alex's mouth. Alex hums and draws her closer, her hand going back to Maggie's hair.

Maggie could joke about it, but she's been turned on since she first saw Alex in that gorgeous dress and she's starting to get a little impatient. She either wants to be touched soon or to touch Alex soon. Maggie moans softly into Alex's mouth when Alex's unoccupied hand makes its way to her breast. Alex maneuvers herself so that she's straddling Maggie and then leans down to capture her lips again.

Maggie can tell Alex wants to top first but she doesn't want to make it easy for her. Using a move she learned in training, she hooks her leg over Alex's and flips them so she's on top. Alex smirks up at her, seeming completely satisfied with where she is.

Maggie leans down to kiss her, their tongues battling but Maggie knows that Alex can tell she's not fighting as hard as she would if she wanted to top. Alex's hand continues to get reacquainted to her breast while Maggie tries not to show how much she's affected by her wife's ministrations. Alex moves her kissing to Maggie's neck and Maggie pants harshly, distracted long enough that she doesn't notice Alex has moved her leg. At least, not until it's pressing up between her thighs, giving her delicious pressure. She lets out a high pitched cry of surprise and automatically grinds down, breathing hard. She kisses Alex again sloppily, continuing to grind desperately on her thigh, all of her restraint out the window.

Next chapter, it'll get smuttier! And guys it feels weird writing this on a bus haha, especially while in next to a girl that's in my class... Also, a friend asked me to hang out for a little bit yesterday and I didn't automatically say no! Progress! Thank you all for reading and for your lovely comments! Stay awesome!