Epilogue

Getting back into the swing of things after Lena and Kara's honeymoon goes smoother than even they expected, especially with all their friends and family there to help them.

They've only been back for a couple of days and are getting back into the swing of things when Eliza asks Lena and Kara to join her in the throne room.

"Girls, I want to talk about your future." She says as they approach her. She's standing over a wooden table with her hands splayed on it in front of a blank notebook.

"You want to talk about me becoming Queen," Kara says.

"Yes, I do Kara. I want you to lead the Danvers Kingdom. I think you're ready, and I think you'll do wonderfully. I won't give you the crown without you agreeing. And I know it complicates things because you're married to the Queen of the Luthor Kingdom."

"Do you mind if I go get Maggie and Alex? We've talked about it with them, and they have some good ideas."

With Eliza's nod, Kara zooms off, leaving Eliza alone with her daughter-in-law.

"Lena, honey." Eliza says, reaching out to gently touch Lena's shoulder. "I know this all makes everything so much more complicated, and I just want to apologize for it."

"It's alright, I knew what I was getting into. I always expected that she would become Queen one day too. It'll be interesting to figure out the logistics, but she's worth it."

Eliza smiles at her daughter-in-law. "So are you. I'm glad she has you. And hopefully after today we'll have a better idea of what the future is going to hold."

As if on cue, Kara zooms right back into the room, holding Alex and Maggie.

"I can't see why we didn't just walk," Alex deadpans as she steps towards her Mom.

"It's more fun this way. Live a little, Mrs. Danvers-Sawyer." Maggie teases as she steps away from Kara.

At Maggie's words, Alex's tough, apathetic exterior melts away and she gives her wife a dopey grin. They hold hands and turn towards Eliza, who's watching them with a soft expression as she watches her girls with their wives.

"So Little Danvers said that we're discussing in more detail what all is going to happen with her becoming Queen." Maggie says, becoming a bit more serious.

"Yes," Eliza confirms. "And Kara mentioned you two might have some ideas?"

Alex nods. "We've actually discussed this at length, Maggie and I. The way we see it, there are two options. The first is a little more radical of a change than the second. We can merge the Kingdoms together, have it be the Luthor-Danvers Kingdom or Danvers-Luthor, or whatever you decide to call it. We'll make one place the capital and set up there. Option two is to keep the Kingdoms separate, and we can stay at one capital for half the year and spend the other half of the year at the other capital. We could have people in place in the ones we aren't currently in to keep the day to day running smoothly."

"I like a little bit of both, honestly." Lena murmurs, her eyebrows scrunched as she thinks. "I like merging, but I definitely want to consult our experts on finances and crops and other things to make sure we can keep things going well. I also want to send out a survey or do something so that I know that our people don't object to it. I don't think too many will, but I would hate to do something so major without consulting them as well."

"I agree." Maggie nods. "And this is a long-term plan, Kara hasn't even been crowned yet. We can consult the experts, make sure we have a good plan, and then bring the idea to the people. We can go from there."

"I like it," Alex says.

"Lee? What was the part you liked about the other plan?" Kara asks her wife.