Leo

Throwing a small flame from your hand at the dummy, quickly fluttered out before hitting it. Groaning in frustration she turned to Leo.

    "Nope, try again. Focus, Y/n." Leo walked behind her with his hands behind his back. He held a tome out himself.

"Just watch me." He waved his hand over the book, whispering a spell. A black cloud shot from his palm shooting the dummy in the chest leaving a purple-ish mark.

"Put all of your concentration into your hand. focus all of your energy here." He grabbed her hand, setting his tome down. She nodded, trying again.

As he placed his hands on her hips, he watched her read from the tome trying to cast a spell. She threw the fire at the dummy in front of herwhich, then turned to face her husband.
"Better?" Leo nodded, he embraced her.
"Why do insist on training like this, dear?" Y/n sighed, even though the war between the two countries was over she wanted to be stronger, and protect herself.
"I just don't want you to put yourself in harms way for me. I want to be able to protect myself Leo." She wrapped her arms around his armed torso, gently laying her head against the armor. He laid a gloved hand on her head, stroking her (h/c) hair.
"Y/n, I love you so much. I am willing to put my life on the line, but if learning to fight in battle is what you want, okay. I will always protect you either way, Y/n." He pulled away and kissed her forehead.
The two continued practice until the sky had became pitch black. Y/n and Leo ate together in the dining hall with everyone, talking about anything and everything.

Sorry it's so short, hope you enjoyed this ....

Please vote, and comment scenes and requests!!!