Roy

It was time to train again, grabbing your things you headed to the training area. Dummies, old weapons, and tomes displayed inside a small tent at the site. You looked around for the fiery red-head who couldn't be missed. You swung your sword side to side patiently waiting. You spotted him, running over to him you smiled.

"Roy, are you ready?" He turned around with a smirk.

" Always! " he led you to an open area and stood at guard. You stood in attack and focused. Running at him you jumped, twisting mid-air, and hitting swords. He pushed you off, sending you back a bit.

"Hah!" You threw your sword through the air again.  Roy had defended himself, and struck back.

"You have to be confident with your attacks. You have to believe you are better than the enemy, because you are y/n." He told you sternly. You sighed before getting ready to attack. You hit as he had defended himself, you hit back to back.

"Better!" He yelled above the clanging metal. This continued for quite sometime. The sun began to set, leaving a peachy hue in the sky. You smiled a little backing off, you stabbed your sword into the ground as Roy sheathed his. He started walking to you,

"But you should never let your guard down," he grabbed you by the waist, kissing you. Your wide eyes fluttered shut, kissing back. You two separated

"R-Roy..." You placed your hand on his chest,

"I love you Y/n. More than you could ever know," You blushed madly at the young lion's confession. You smiled before kissing him again.