Takumi

"Y/n, you'll be on duty tonight." Ryoma instructed, you nod taking your leave. Grabbing your weapon from the table you left the room. Takumi followed you out, you both stop in the middle of the hall.

"call for me if anything happens, I'll be there." he kissed your forehead. You smiled cupping his cheek.

"I'll be fine. I'll have my weapon and my Kinshi with me." you told him, trying to lessen his worry. Giving him a peck you were off. You picked some fruit berries from a nearby bush for your Kinshi. You jog to the stables, to quickly start. You walk in the stall were your winged companion perkerd up at your steps. You unhooked him and put on a sadle. Hopping on the saddle and exiting the stall, you gave a light tug at his reigns and you were in the darkening sky. Looking for any movement in the close parts of the forest you found none. You continued to fly, the dark storm clouds began to roll in. Thinking it was only going to be a light drizzle you kept going, allowing your Kinshi to fly in the forest area near town. A small raindrop then a few, turning in to many flooding from the sky. You looked for an area of landing, a boom of thunder was heard. A powerful strike of lightning struck the wing of your Kinshi. It wailed and accidently threw you off, falling from high in the air. you screamed as your kinshi was falling next to you. Tumbling out of the sky into the rough trees below, you scraped your sides and face on some branches. Hitting the not so soft ground knocked you out.

After some hours you finally woke up in a dark area. Slowly sitting up you realized you were being sheilded by your Kinshi's wings. You carefully moving them from over you. His eyes opened seeing you, he made a small noise. You remember the storm that led you here. You check his wing, seeing crusting blood and some dirt in the wound.

"Come on, i think theres a nearby stream. we'll wash off your wing." you rubbed his head. He got up and followed behind you. You heard the water close by and smiled in relief. Suddenly men starting coming from the bushes and trees. You thought it was clear, grabbing your weapon you got ready to attack, so did your kinshi. There were only 5, not many but you're still weak. One charged at you, then another and you attacked. Quickly killing the 2, you turn to see your kinshi surrounded. you help him and head to the stream. Stopping, you began to feel dizzy. You turn to your kinshi

" Go get Takumi!" dropping the to ground. The kinshi drags your body to bush and makes his way to Hoshido to find your husband. After some wrong turns he found his way. Quickly going to the castle he begans to call, making a loud cry over and over, someone came out. A guard recognized him as yours, seeing him injured he called for a medic to heal him. Rushing back inside he found Takumi at the Library with Elise.

"My prince, lady Y/n's kinshi has arrived." the guard spoke, Takumi turned around confused.

"Her Kinshi? She's not here?" he walked to the guard. He quickly shook his head, Takumi ran out to the front seeing your Kinshi.

"Where is she?" The kinshi bent down allowing Takumi to get on and he flew into the forest.

" I hope she is okay."

part 2~~~