Dimitri

"Hey, Y/n!" Slyvain piped throwing an arm around your shoulder. You casually kept your arms at your sides and continued to walk down the hallway.

"Hi, Sly" you smiled at him
"Have you seen Dimitri?" You asked him, Dimitri hadn't been in class and was probably at lessons with his father.

"Oh, nope. Haven't seen him all day, he might be training or something." You nodded, pushing his arm off your shoulder. You quickly excused yourself and started speed walking down the hall,  you looked up seeing your blonde boyfriend. You sighed in relief and jogged up to him.

"Hey, where were you?" You asked grabbing his hand, he shook your hand off and crossed his arms.

"I had other things to do, y/n. Why were you with Slyvain?" He asked you sharply, this took you by surprise.

"Dimitri, are you jealous?" You giggled grabbing his arms. He scoffed avoiding eye contact.

"Jealous? Answer the question, Y/n." He looked down at you, you nodded.

"Well, I was just walking down the hall looking for my boyfriend and he came out of nowhere. I'll have you know that I didn't touch him except to move his arm off of my shoulder." You told him, he seemed pleased with your answer.

"Okay. If he touches you again, I'll break his arms." He dropped his arms and grabbed your hand. His blue eyes met your (e/c) ones and he leaned in, kissing you roughly.

"Your mine, Y/n." He whispered before pulling away. You hit his chest in embarrassment, people all around were looking at you two.

"Okay, okay. Let's just go," you said pulling him along.