Corrin

You stood on the side of your hometown, Nohr. You were Corrin's childhood friend and to see him torn like this, it was too much to bear. You just prayed selfishly that he wouldn't leave you. You pleaded to him with his family,

"Corrin, Nohr is your home. Come back to us, me." You almost broke into to tears. The hoshidian prince, Ryoma stepped forward.

"Nohr is a land of lies and darkness. They killed our mother, Corrin. They stole you away when you were only a child, we are your blood. Come home."  The prince spoke his lies, feeding it into Corrin's head.

"I-I love you all, so much." Corrin spoke, the air was thick with tension. Was he going to betray us or come home? Y/n thought, tears welling in her eyes.

"I choose....I choose SmASh!" He whipped out his sword, twirling it about and getting into his fighting stance. Suddenly the sky turned into a platform and ---------

(Just kidding, it's a serious story here hehe. Ahem, I'll continue )

"I choose....I choose Nohr. I'm so sorry everyone. " he faced Hoshido, before turning away and coming home.

"Watch yourself, traitor. Karma will come your way for killing my mother!" The younger prince, Takumi, drew his bow shooting an arrow.

"Corrin!" Y/n threw herself in front of Corrin to protect him.  The arrow went into her back. She clung to Corrin's tunic and screamed in agony as she fell to the ground.

Xander jumped off of his horse pulling out his weapon.

"You have started a war with Nohr, you foolish hoshidian. Prepare yourselves,  bloodshed is coming your way." Xander gave a signal and the Nohrian people retreated.
   You rode on Elise's horse as she healed on the journey back. Corrin was with you, he held your hand as he cried. He was scared and thankful, holding on to you when you arrived.
  Carried you to your room, waiting until you came to. Finally opening your eyes, you met the prince's piercing red ones.

"C-Corrin..." she sighed, he smiled

"Thank you, Y/n. Not just for saving me but for being by my side. I care for you so much and I think I love you. All these years of us being together, I couldn't realise it until you put yourself in harm's way to protect me and I was just being selfish."  He whispered as tears slipped out of his eyes. You reached out, placing a hand on his cheek.

"I love you too, Corrin. You're not the only one that is selfish here," you smiled, leaning toward him. He leaned towards you and kissed you.