Ephraim

Based off of his legendary heroes outfit in FE: Heroes

Ephraim walked through the castle hall carrying his lance. Y/n ran to his side, gripping her weapon tightly. The halls empty and quiet, the training had begun.

"My lord?" Y/n called, he paused momentarily looking around. He crouched readying his lance, he nodded towards her.
"Go." Y/n took off in a sprint down the hall, adrenaline pumping through her veins. Taking down two foes, she had successfully cleared the way. Ephraim was right behind her as they ran out of the dark castle.

"My lord, we've escaped." She panted. He nodded, flipping his lance into an attack position he aimed at Y/n. Her eyes went wide, she opened mouth to speak.

"Duck." He said, she obliged quickly getting to the ground. He threw his lance striking an enemy. He made his to Y/n.

"Let's go, lady Y/n." He offered his hand to her, and she took it smirking at him. Grabbing his lance they ran again.

" you could've warned me, I thought you were going to take off my head back there. " Y/n said to her beloved in short breath from the run. Stabbing his lance into the ground he faced her with a shy smile.

"But you know I'd never put you in harm's way, love. And you'd suppose I panic instead of keeping my cool?" He laughed a little making his wife shake her head.

"Come on, you blue headed fool." Giving him a quick kiss, she continued to walk.