Claude(4-6)

You sat alone in the classroom, you had stayed after class to study quietly and your professor didn't mind. You went through your notes and rewrote something you had missed, not realizing Claude walked into the room.

  He had been gone for a while fighting and you stayed back to learn about the medicine part of the war. You slammed the book shut feeling content. You had finished everything, you stretched out your arms and yawned. Claude stood in the doorframe watching with a smile on his face.
You looked out the window with frown, you missed Claude a lot. Because you liked him and he wasnt here so you could tell him or that's what you thought. Just the thought of him literally brought tears to your eyes, since when he was still here; you two were inseparable.

"I miss you, a lot." You whispered still looking out. Claude quietly made his way behind your desk,

"I missed you more." He whispered, you quickly turned around rising out of your chair. Tears came to your eyes, you looked him. He looked so different, he grew his hair and had gotten much taller.

"Claude!" You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him close. He pulled you close, he didn't want to be away from you anymore.

"Y/n," he breathed, you buried your face in his chest. Tears began to spill,

"I was so worried," you wept. Though he smiled at your words, he was the same way .

"I told you that I would be fine." he lightly pressed his lips to your hair.

"I love you, y/n. No matter what it takes I will keep you safe, I promise."

"I love you too, Claude." You sighed happily,