Sylvain

Modern au

"Y/n." Sylvain said your name, it rolled off his tongue like venom. He was pissed, you had been trying to make him mad but you went bit to far. You saw him flirting with someone else and you let jealousy take over.

"It really is just a misunderstanding..." you put your head down. Sylvain scoffed,

"Y/n, I love you. I want the truth, did you kiss him?" He stepped closer to you, the glare in his eye made you outwardly flinch. 

"I already told you---"

"Yes or no?" He cut you off, of course you didn't.

"Did you kiss Annette?" You asked him, he seemed caught off guard. He contemplated what to say.

"You're such an asshole." You shoved him out of the way, going into your bedroom room. You locked the door and laid against it,  tears started slowly falling.

"I can't with his lies," you cried. Sylvain sighed from the other side, he walked out of the apartment and headed to see Dimitri.

~

"So nothing happened between you guys?"

"Nope." Dimitri said before sipping his coffee. Sylvain sighed into his hands,

"What did you do?"

"I basically accused her of cheating and she thinks I cheated too. I was so mad in the heat of the moment and even more so because she was jealous. Then I h--"

"Well, did you?" Dimitri asked him

"No!" Sylvain whined,

"Go apologize," Dimitri rolled his eyes. Making Sylvain look at him,

"Y/n is the only girl that would stay with you, for you and you know that, Syl. So go do the right thing and apologize." Dimitri said before standing up and heading into the kitchen. Sylvain made his way back to your shared apartment and unlocked the door.

He walked straight to your bedroom, he saw you curled up on the bed. He noticed the streaks on your cheeks from the tears and that there was something in your hands. It was a picture of you two when you went on a date at the fair.

Sylvain kneeled next your bed. His heart broke, how could he make you cry? Accuse his beloved of doing something so wrong?
He kissed your forehead making your eyes flutter open. They met his, you two started at each other in silence.  Thoughts rushed through both of your minds. You thought of the worst things possible. You rolled over facing the wall, more tears ready to spill

"I love you, Y/n.  It was wrong of me to falsely accuse you like I did. I know that you would never do that and I'm sorry." Sylvain put his hand on her waist, Y/n relaxed under his touch.

"You and Annette?" You whispered, afraid of your voice breaking.

"I would never, Y/n." He said crawling up beside you, you rolled over to face to face him once more.

"I'm sorry. I love you," you said as he kiss your hair. He breathed in your flowery scent

"If we think something like this, we should talk it out. It wasn't fair of me to attack you like I did." You nod.

"If you told me that you don't want to look another woman, I'd poke out my eyes." He declared making your laugh.

"I love you, Y/n. "

Fire Emblem One shots & Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें