shigure

You watched him from behind a tree, mesmerized. The elegant way he danced, and sang.
"I feel you watching me, you can come out." He ordered still dancing. His sharp yellow eyes now open. You put your head down stepped out from behind the tree. He stopped, smirking at you.

"What a surprise, lady y/n." Your face turned red as the dancer came closer.

"Hehe...I just wanted to watch. I mean, you're pretty good. " you spoke, almost barely a whisper. He laughed pulling you close.

"I know, I know. But you don't have to hide every time. You're always welcome to watch, Y/n." He said happily, making you smile.

"I can teach you, if you want. " he whispered in your ear. You immediately stepped back,

"Haha! Its getting dark already, I should go." Turning on your heel, you began to retreat. Not getting far as Shigure grabbed her arm.

"Stay a bit longer. I like your company, y/n." You looked at him, he looked up and his yellow eyes shined in the light, making them look golden.

"Maybe it's the feeling in my heart, too. Even the way my stomach feels all jittery. The thought of you being around me, it's enough to say its love." He said with a light laugh,

"Shigure..."

"I think I've fallen in love," he sang, grabbing your hands placing them where to be. Together you waltzed, he hummed softly. You gave in, leaning into him.

"I love you too, Shigure." You said, your head on his chest, listening to the silent rhythm. Dancing through the night.