Rollercoaster | Chrom

I remember very first time in love

As y/n walked slowly down the aisle, her eyes begin to water seeing him at the end.

I remember oh oh, i remember oh oh

"Haha! You look adorable!" Chrom told me as he saw me in my santa dress. I chuckled, pulling his outfit from behind my back. His laughing ceased and became a look of terror.

"Mrs. Claus needs a mister." I winked.

Do you feel the same atmosphere? So I'm in love.

"Come get in the water, y/n!" He yelled to me over the symphonic sound of the waves. Taking off my shawl, I walked towards the ocean. Hearing soft thumping behind me, I was heaved over Chrom's shoulder. I let out a scream as the freezing water hit me.

"Oh its on!" I said as i pushed hair out of my eyes.

Oh i think I want to do this again, yes because everyday with you is joyful.

Taking in a deep breath, Chrom's blue eyes met Y/n's (e/c) ones.

It seems a little faster, baby, i need your love oh oh
I need your love oh oh

Reaching the alter they joined hands. Y/n took in a shakey breath, looking her husband to-be.

My heart can get off, it sweet
Sometimes I worry I might get hurt

"Y/n!!" Chrom cried out, pushing her out of the way. The sword punctured right through his chest. Falling to the ground he closed his eyes.
"Chrom! Chrom!" She yelled, tears flowed from her eyes. Pulling him into her arms.
"Are you alright?" He asked her, she nodded.
"Thank gods." He let out a small laugh before coughing, y/n sobbed.
"You're going to be alright! Come on." She grabbing his arms heaving him up, he threw his head back groaning.
"I'm so sorry," she sucked in a breath, gripping the sword handle. He yelled out in pain as the sword hit the ground. Trudging on, they finally reached camp.

At first I couldn't understand, but im gonna throw it away

"You may kiss the bride." Cheers, claps, and whistling came from all around.

Tightly grab my hand, i want you
dont sway its getting hotter
Hold me close

"I love you" he whispered against her painted lips making her smile.
"I love you too." She spoke before kissing him again.

Roller coaster
I need your love, baby, your love.

Obviously every time I look at you my heart trembles

"There he is, y/n. Go talk to him!" Lissa pushed her towards her brother. Chrom turned upon hearing the two, he waved at y/n. She blushed, her heart pounding in her chest. Taking up some courage she wave back with a smile.

I don't need to talk first, you already know our hearts are the same

Chrom smiled at her from across the table. Making cute faces as the others gathered around didn't look, y/n giggled softly. She flicked a small paper at him making Frederick give a disappointed shake of his head.

I don't wanna go to fast
Because of you everything is new
It's a little faster close your eyes, baby
Its as sweet as time has stopped
But suddenly im worried i'll have to leave

"Chrom..." y/n whispered. He let out sigh, pulling his beloved into his embrace. She blinked away her tears,

"I-I love you, y/n." his cracked as he kissed the top of her head. She leaned into him,

"I love you too," finally pulling back and walking away.

At first i couldn't understand, but im gonna throw it away.

"Haha! I love you, Chrom!"

This love's a rollercoaster

Fire Emblem One shots & Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें