Cain

"What about this one? " she asked him, still getting the same answer.

"No.  Next!" He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. Cain being the big head he is, just couldn't make up his mind. Cain wondered off looking at some dresses for his beloved. Picking up some nearby red roses instead, he went back to where they'd been.
"Cain, I really liked the other one and they even have it in red--"

"Here." He said softly, handing them to y/n. She smiled at him,

"Cain..." she whispered happily, he scratched the nape of his neck blushing. She kissed him on the cheek,

"You're so sweet!" She giggled and began walking. He trailed behind her, scoping up her hand in his. He was smiled slightly, as they passed all kinds of food stalls.

"Ooh! Let's get steamed buns!" She knew they were his favorite, the aggressive red-head just couldn't resist. He nodded heading towards the irresistible food.

He fed her one of the hot meat buns, blushing. Y/n smiled with her cheeks full, he poked at them.

"Eat up," he told her with a smile. She nodded eating the bun.

They continued to walk around the town and as it began to get late they watched the sky. The purple hues fading into the orange.

"So pretty..." y/n whispered. Cain stepped in front of her, placing a hand on her cheek.

"Just like you." He smirked slightly,  making her blush.

"Cain!" She whined as he kissed her nose.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. I'm just...stressed." he told her. Y/n pulled her arms around him,

"It's okay, baby. Just talk to me." She whispered against his chest.

"I love you, Y/n." He told her with a smile. His eyes glimmering the reflection of his heart.

"I love you too."