Tsubaki

Modern au

Lately things just weren't okay with your relationship. You two were constantly at each other's throats and saying things you didn't mean. You were crying when he hadn't apologized for something that was obviously his fault but Subaki is never wrong. But tonight you were determined to fix things, so you waited for him to come back. 

"Get a hold of yourself, you are y/n
l/n! Do you hear me? You going tell Subaki what he needs to hear." Corrin cheered you on the phone.

"You're right...but what if we--"

"Don't you dare think like that! Everything will be fine. Just bre--"

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Corrin, he's here." You peeked out the window, panicking as he got out of the car.

"You can do this!" And then there was a click, you whined before running to your bedroom. You thought of a plan as you heard the door open and close.

"Y/n?" you peeked out of the room looking down the hallway at Subaki.
You slowly walked to him,

"Hey," you whispered not looking at him,

"W-we should talk...um-"

"Yeah, we should. " you sat down on the sofa and Subaki sat across from you. An awkward silence came over the room. You looked at him and guys locked eyes,

"I'm so sorry, y/n. It was all my fault. I should have apologized before but things I said are unforgivable. I love you more than you could ever know, y/n." He said walking to her taking her into his arms. You began to cry, hugging him back. You realized that this had really been building up on you and you finally let it out.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I love you," he whispered, you finally calmed down.

"I don't wanna fight, ever again. I missed you, su-su. I was really scared that we were going to--" he hushed you,

"Don't even go there, y/n. Who would I ever find as perfect as you? No one. And who would you find as handsome, and memorizing as--"

"Stop it," you laughed a bit, he sighed brushing his fingers through your hair.

"I love you, y/n."