When they find you

Shota Aizawa

Shota was walking the streets to get to U.A. where he was going to teach his class the famous classroom, class 1-A.

As he's walking he absentmindedly scratched at his scar under his right eye. '*sigh* wish something exciting would at least ha-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!-....ppen...' he looks into the alleyway he was in front of. 'Maybe my imagination...' as he starts to walk away a loud cry comes form the alleyway. "Like hell it was my imagination...!" he mutters to himself as he runs back to the alleyway and investigates as he activates his quirk in the process as he walks the dark place. "Who's here? I know y- huh?" Shota looks down at the basket at the bottom of his feet. His eyes widen as he sees a bloodied hand holding onto the basket with it holding a note. He follows to where the hand leads to as he sees the woman's body ripped open and her guts and liver splatter all over the alley floor. A soft cry comes out of the basket and he snaps out of his thoughts. Cautiously  he removes the blanket only to widen his eyes and pick up the small one month old child that lays in the basket with a empty eye socket as blood continues to seep out of the wound the small infant girl received. Quickly he removes his scarf and wraps it gently around the baby's head. He looks at the note the woman was holding and quickly takes it and runs out of the alley to U.A. high and quickly takes her to recovery girl.'Guess I'll keep her...' he thought. Maybe his day was more exciting than he thought. As it said on the note from the woman that protected you, you are (f/n) (l/n), now the hero Eraserhead's child who he love and protect.

Shouto Todoroki

As you all know that Shouto has family issues, mainly with is father always being an asshole and all. As he was on his way home he smelled a good stench, one that smelled of vanilla and cinnamon. As he was about to follow the smell it came at him like a slap in the face, literally. Shouto looks at the figure that quickly ran and turned the corner and disappeared. "Hey-!" he began but, stopped as soon as he felt weight in his arms. Looking down his eyes widen and quickly runs home and to his room. He sits as carefully and quietly as possible on his futon as to not disturb you as you slept in his arms. Quietly he peered down at you and softly smiled seeing two, beautiful (e/c) orbs stare up at him. You began to giggle causing Shouto to quietly laugh to himself. "You are truly a beautiful being (f/n) Todoroki" he states as he reads the name stitched on the blanket. You giggle and clap you small hands together. Shouto looks at you and laughs and gives you a closed eye smile and you touch his nose startling him slightly only to lay down and cuddle you to sleep.

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku was always pure and innocent and was always so happy, well, that was until he let his feeling get to him and asked out Uraraka but... denied him as she fell for Tenya Iida. ( I know that it isn't a ship and I don't like Uraraka anyways so I'm making her the bad guy here. The only female here that I could possible like is Tsyu, I mean who could not love her~!) He was so heart broken that he didn't see the  trashca- CRASH SMASH. He fell on the floor and scrapped his knee. "Ow! Well it's not like this day can get any- *THUNDER NOISES ALONG WITH LIGHTNING* *sighs* "I was wro-" HELP ME!" Izuku looks up as a woman is stabbed and ripped apart. He widens his eyes and watches the creep run away. He was going to run after the man until he accidentally kicked a teddy bear with a (f/c) ribbon wrapped around it's neck along with the name tag that says (y/n) on it. Izuku carefully picks up the bear as a small whimper comes from the ground. Eyes darting quickly to the floor he sees a tiny baby you. You cry as you see your mother dead on the floor. Izuku picks you up as you look up and giggle. He smiles back you and wipes the small tears that escaped your beautiful eyes (because you all have pretty eyes and you are beautiful <3) and started to head home

Katsuki Bakugou

Okay... let's... just calm down because, he adopts you. He didn't want to get into a relationship and he gave 0 fucks about what he did. He knew that his mom was going to be pissed and he didn't have time for her bullshit. He went to an adoption center and went through all the paper work and took you home. The End.

Yagi Toshinori (All Might)

All might is a big shot and a hero everyone expects to be there. Well that was the problem, he could be everywhere where the people needed him. He wanted to retire and start a family before he had to leave this Earth. Yagi Toshinori is a skinny man that needs All Might, just like the other people need All Might to save the day. Well, it was his luck today. Yagi Toshinori will become a father after today's adoption. The heros thought All Might needs a break so, they signed him up for an adoption contract. Soon he was going to take home a (e/c) baby girl . Her name is (f/n) Toshinori.

Eijiriou Kirishima

We'll be straight out..... He fucked someone and she dumped you on him and your mom was never seen again well, was caught fucking another guy.

Ojiro Mashiaro

Ojiro found you behind the trashcan at his house. He was shocked someone would leave you out in the cold by yourself. He quickly grabbed more blankets and took you inside. He named you (f/n) Mashiaro.

Denki Kaminari

Look, Denki was pulled into this mess a woman wanted to have a child and they used his.....ummmm.... baby fluid and implanted it in her but, the mother died shortly after birth. The doctors decided to call the adoption system but, a nice male doctor reached out to Denki and pleaded him to take you in under his protection. Denki agrees to take you but, he has no clue what your name is. Denki signed your adoption papers changing you from (f/n) (l/n) to (f/n) Kaminari. He was scared but, after one look at your (e/c) doe like eyes, he knew you and him were going to be okay.