New Charater!

YEET! This is a catch up on a new character
~~~~~~~~~~~
When they find you:

Tamaki:
This soft boy was walking to school one sunny morning. As he sees his most favored people, Mirio and Nejiri(?), he was going to call to them when something big and hard hits him upside the head. Turning around with a glare, he looks only to find a huge ass hand in his face. Shocked he looks up only to find a 50 foot lady standing behind him. Smiling he waves hello to his female friend and second partner in crime, Maxwell Chi. Maxwell is more of like a mother to the third years considering her age and height. Grabbing her large finger he takes her to his friends and walks to school.

Later that day he finds his female friend laying on the large field behind the school. He sighed and walks to his friend only to stop half way there. His eyes widened at the sight of red staining the grass. He broke into a sprint tumbling down the hill and then running to his friend again. Running to where her face is, his face turns into one of horror, sadness and anxiety. Touching her cheek he cries as he realizes his once great and amazing friend has been taken by death himself. He sees the crushed and broken boned villains who killed his friend. Suddenly his ears perk up at the sound of whaling. The sound was coming from Maxwell's large hand. Activating his quirk he runs to her large hand only to find a small baby in the palm of her hand. Deactivating his quirk he gently grabs her and leaves to tell the school what had happened on this very terrible day.

Reaction to you cutting:
You knew of the woman who found you. You also knew of the fact why she died. She was only trying to protect an innocent baby. Everyday you would walk by that school with your father and have the weight of worlds just crash on you. You blamed yourself for everything that has happened to that kind and sweet woman who had just so happened to be there. Wrong place. Wrong time. Ever since you found out about her.... you began cutting. So when you began to do it today... your father walked in. He dropped the cake he had got for the both of you to share and ran to hug you. You were shocked. Then you began to cry. You felt how fast his heart was beating, it was beating out of fear of losing you. "Chi..." (that's your nickname) "Don't... don't EVER DO THIS AGAIN!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?" He shouts at you. His tears steaming down his face. You cry softy into his chest as he strokes your hair in a calming manner. "Come on... let's clean you up and get more cake~!" He smiles softly at you as he helps you up and walks with you to the store after fixing your cut wounds.

Who your parent marries:

Obviously it's Mirio! You love Mirio and he loves you back and Tamaki found it cute and adorable when you were the flower girl and the one to be presenting the rings. But what made the day all the more blessed was when Mirio and Tamaki had their wedding on your birthday. And it was the best party for both you and them.

Who they introduce to you first:
The school board.
He did just find you in his friend's dead hand so he had to tell them about you first before showing you to him but he did show Mirio after getting everything cleared up.

Getting your quirk:
Witchcraft.
You are the very definition of dark magic. That was what those men were after. Your quirk. When taken to a quirk specialist, both your parent found out that at the age of 15 you would top anyone. Even who ever will be the number one hero.

How your family sleeps:

(Tamaki is the female and Mirio is the male)

When you get bullied about your parents:
All you wanted was to go to school and learn things so you can succeed in life. I mean you were already getting recommendations from UA and you were getting picked on? Not Tamaki's watch. Mind you you are in middle school so the boys there are hella taller than you. So as one of the boys in your class backs you up to a wall...

Shocked and a little scared you shakily turn to your dad and run to him and Mirio

Shocked and a little scared you shakily turn to your dad and run to him and Mirio. That night as you were sitting on the couch with you dads Tamaki braids your hair as you eat ice cream. "You know honey, if you really wanted to do something about her being bullied you didn't have to knock a kid out with a trash-" " I am well aware of what situation my daughter was in and that kid was going to rape her so I was just taking action." The next day at school everyone was nicer to you even the boy that almost hurt you. Let's just say for some it was out of fear of your parents and you quirk status.

You get a pet:
A Teacup wiener dog:

No joke it was the cutest one they had at the pound it's hella small so it made the best companion at school and helps keep your quirk under control. His name is Adrielle which means means dark one. It also goes perfectly with your quirk.