When someone bullies you about you parents

I will not be doing a scenario for the following people due to this being a family matter so I combined some of the people together and do not expect a scenario from those who are not married, like Iida and All Might. I will not be doing one for Todoroki and Bakugou. They already have a significant other that they can share this scenario with. IT WILL ONLY BE THIS ONE SCENARIO!!!!!!!!
_________________________
Aizawa:
So since he was married to a hero that looks like a slut to a child's eye you would think to leave their child alone right. Wrong. The adopted child of the hero Eraserhead was being bullied because her mother looked like a slut. Everyone looked at you like you would become a hoe or someone who will get drunk at bars and get pregnant at the age of 15! So when Midnight and Aizawa heard that your being bullied come from your own mouth as to why you came home with a big bruise on you cheek, they were more than furious that you were hurt because of them. One things for sure no matter how many single mothers flirt with Aizawa, Midnight always glares at them and shows them her ring on her finger. The glare screams 'FUCKING FLIRT WITH MY FUCKING HUSBAND I WILL RIP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FACE AND FEED IT TO YOURSELF.' She ends up smiling like nothing happened while your bullies mothers cower in fear Midnight asks well more like scares them shitless into never hurting you again. When they get home they see you sitting there looking at the floor. When you look up your eyes shine and you run to hug you mom and dad. Aizawa smiled and looked at you homework that was across the floor from you guys he takes you upstairs and put you to bed along with Midnight giving you a kiss goodnight.
__________________________
Homework assignment: write about who your favorite superheroes are.
(Name) Aizawa,
My heroes are my mommy the hero Midnight and daddy the hero Eraserhead. They saved me from my bullies!

Todeku:
To say the least Izuku was very worried when you came home with dirt on you and bruises all over you. He was more worried about you than Todoroki was. And that is a lot considering how much they both love you. It kind of hurt when you wouldn't tell them about your bullying. So when Todoroki went to get you when school was over, he was surprised and also furious that there were kids pushing and kicking you around, all the while yelling at her that her parents were gay and that she would be gay too. When Shoto had enough he ran at the group scaring them in the process and coming to a halt in front of you. When Izuku got home from hero patrol he was surprised to find you and Todoroki on the couch passed out. You were covered in bandages and clinging to your dad along with tear stains on your face. He gently pats his husband and asks what happened to you in a soft panicked tone. Todoroki looks at you at pulls you more closer than you already were and explained in a hushed venom dripping tone, what happened. Izuku was shock to say the most and looked at you in sympathy and he hugs both you and Todoroki. Shoto quietly hugs back and pulls Izuku on the couch and they both fall asleep on the couch holding you. Little did they know you were smiling because of what they said.
--------–---------------------
"I'm talking to the principal tomorrow. No one ever hurts my baby girl!" Izuku yells infuriated that this happened to you. Todoroki kissed Izuku on the head and whispered that he'll go too since you are his daughter as well.
Iida:
He is single and no one bullied you for that. So you and Iida are happy the way you are.

Kirgou:
Oh boy... Kirishima hates, HATES, bullies. He loves you to death but when he finds out that someone is bullying you at school, he'll be all over their ass about how they could do this to such a sweet girl such as your self. Now the incredible thing is that your dad Katsuki was more calm than your father Kirishima. To say the least no one loved you more than Kirishima. The reason you were bullied was because they kept calling you a smart idiot and a retarded bookworm not to mention them calling you names because of your parents, like the mistake child. Now that made Kirishima furious beyond belief. He would march down to the school office and kindly, or as kindly he can muster ask the principal to talk with boys who were bullying you. Now Bakugou is at home making breakfast and doing homework with you, well you had Saturday homework. Now you look like a kindergartner but, your IQ is actually at a high school level for some one who is in kindergarten. This was something you found in a book called the Russian Method(I saw this in a movie I have no idea if thing is real) Now back to the issue at hand Kirishima walks in and smiles hearing Katsuki's angry voice, questioning why you even insisted on during that method when you could do just regular normal kindergarten stuff. Kiri walks up and point out how to solve the equation they were doing. "You talked to the principal?" "Yes...but they want to move her to UA already!" Kirishima says in a slight panic. Bakugou looks up slightly panicked as well. I mean you were only in kindergarten with a really high IQ going to the top school that had a lot of powerful quirks in there and you haven't even developed a quirk yet! So they tried to explain everything and you just wouldn't have it. You wanted to stay in kindergarten and let you mommy and daddy do all the different weird equations with you when you got home. If you went to UA and it was just because you were being bullied and they found out about your IQ then you just wanted to sit in a corner and cry. What you didn't know was that Bakugou the next morning went to the office demanding to expel your bullies so you could come to school there. So on Monday morning you were happy at school without your bullies.
Ojiro
He stopped his relationship with her so it was just you and him and it couldn't have gotten any better. ( fucking invisible bitch )