When you run away/ you get found part 1

Warning ⚠️ this chapter may be sensitive to some of you. I do NOT advise you run away from home. It is scary. I've done it before and I almost was raped. I was upset at the world and took my stuff and left home. Some dirty man tried to hurt me but was arrested by the police and I was taken home. I will let you know that what ever you do DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM HOME. Sure home might not be the safest for some people but it's better than what I did. Also I'm going to start with one I thought would have been a great one shot idea. And yes I'm combining some characters since this is a family matter.
Enjoy☺️
Midoriya and Todoroki:
You were suspended from school. The reason why is because you had hit another kid. Your reason was the kid hurt your friend then the bully and your friend threw you under the bus and you were the one who got in trouble. Now you were sitting in the front of the car with your dad Shoto. You didn't say a word as not make things worse. Your dad glared at the road as he drove the both of you home. He pulls up to your house and sees Izuku with a worried but also angry face. You both get the car your father slamming the door closed, frost coming off it in the process. As you walk up the steps you stop in front of your 'mom'. You look up only to see his disappointed face. You glare back, shocking him and you push past him and run up to your room. Slamming the door shut you flop on the bed and cry. Looking at your black backpack you grab it and put stuff in it as well as money and jump out your window. When you landed you put your hoodie on and ran as far as you could.
~~~~~~~~~~|
Midoriya and Todoroki sit at the table in the kitchen. Izuku covers his face to prevent the sobs from coming out and grips his husband's hand. Shoto looks worriedly at the clock that read 12:00 am. It was midnight and you weren't home. Suddenly the door lock clicks as both their heads snap to the door and you walk in with your head hung low as both your parents run and bombarded you with questions.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU SCARED US TO DEATH!!! WHY DID-!" Shoto's rant was cut short as you cry silently. He looks at Izuku and then they both look at you.
"I-I-I'm sorry... I'm s-s-so sorry. It's...its just... I really miss home..." and the sobs rack your body. They blink shocked. That was the reason?? Right let me explain. You and your parents moved somewhere else to live a quiet life. They were so very wrong. They thought they were doing the best thing for you but looking at you now they see that it was wrong to move out here. They look back at you and slowly and gently pull you closer to them as the envelope you in a warm hug. Your mom squeezes you closer to him as your dad holds the both of you closer. The three of you sit on the floor slightly crying but, little do they know that through all the tears on your face a small happy warm smile forms.

Bakugou and Kirishima:
It could have ended in a different way. He didn't mean to hit you. He was just mad. He told himself he would get anger management later but right know he needs to find you. He told Kirishima to stay home while he searches for you with the police. It was night so he was wildly screaming your name while the search dogs tried to sniff you out. It had been 9 hours since he last saw you. He ran past a wall of bushes and vines only to hear sniffling. He skids to a halt and slowly walks backwards to a small hole in the wall. He stares down at it until his head whips to the sound of his husband. Quickly shushing him he bends down and shines a light through the hole. He spots you but you were protected by the vines of thorns. "Y/n... please don't cry..." he softly mumbles out to you. You look up with glassy eyes. Only to shrink farther away from him. He pleads you to come to him and your mom. He looks at you with teary eyes apologizing to you. You knew he meant every word.
"Daddy, the vines are stuck! I can't get through!" You say starting to panic. Telling Kirishima to hold the light he thrusts his hands and arms into the bush cutting his arms and face as he goes in further to get to you. Hearing the final vine snap he pulls you out quickly and holds you close as Kirishima holds onto the both of you. You hold onto the shirt your dad is wearing and hold onto them tightly, tears running down your bruised cheek.
~~~~~~
"FUCK!"
"Well you should have been the smart person and not went in there to get her. You should've let me get her."
"Shut the hell up! She's my kid too!" He yells at his husband only for Kirishima to laugh slightly and peck his cheek.
"I know you wanted to prove your promises to her. I think she believed after that stunt you pulled."
"Hope she forgives me. I don't think she ever will though. Hell I wouldn't forgive myself."
"She will. Just give her time."
Kirishima hugs Bakugou and then kisses his forehead.

Amajiki and Mirio:
Mirio has never been this distraught ever in his life. Apart from him losing his quirk this took the cake. Recently you hadn't come home from school today and your amazing parents had called the school to see you were there. When the school replies with the fact you haven't gone to school at all it was obvious something was up. Vowing to find you both boys run about the lit up city as they cut corners run every possible alleyway and searched every store. Tamaki shouts your nickname hoping you'd answer. Tripping over something he face plants on the ground and turns to the object only for find you bleeding and knocked out. His eyes widen as he grabs you running and frantically yelling at Mirio over the phone to head to the hospital.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
You open your eyes slowly and shut them again as the light blinds you. You ache all over as you groan in pain and discomfort. You feel a heavy weight on your hand and look over to where the weight is. You smile gently seeing your sleeping on the side of your bed as Mirio's hand holds your hand. You felt really warm inside you close your eyes and squeeze back as best as you could. Jolting awake startling both you and Tamiki, Mirio holds you close to him and cries into your shoulder yelling at you to never do that again. You nod silently hugging your dad and your mom hugs you as well. Tamaki gasps as he sees a shining butterfly. It looked almost ghostly as a beautiful blue trails behind it. You all pull away from each other as it lands on your nose and the turns into multiple little ones and they all flutter about the room causing you to giggle and smile.  

Part 2 will be coming out soon as will the Ajin book. Read the manga or watch the series before reading my book. Thanks y'all. :)