New Charater!!!

Fucking copy-cat
🐱🐱🐱🐱
When they find you:
Monama is known as the biggest asshole there is. But did you know the reason why??? He lost his childhood crush to a 1-A student. That student was none other than Bakugou Katsuki, his rival. The girl he loved so dearly that he put above others...gone. No matter what you did to him he always found a way to hurt her back. He knew what he was doing that night. With her. He knew what would happen. So it all played out before him. She cheated on Bakugou, she got pregnant in high school, gave birth... then jumped from a roof top, the child wailing as her body hit the ground. He didn't blame himself. No one did. No one cared about the girl who played everyone. Not even the teachers or her family. The only thing that mattered was the child she left behind who Monama took full responsibility of. He made a vow to never abandon you like she did to him and everyone else.

Their reaction to you cutting:
Can't say he won't be worried because it will more worse than that. It would start with an empty stare. Then the balling of the fist. Then the tears. He runs to you holding you close not wanting to let you go at all. His tears hit your shoulder as the blood slightly stains his shirt from you hugging him. Your tears flow freely but silently from your eyes as you two sit in silence.
"Would some ice cream help...?"
He would quietly question. A small smile comes to your face as you silently nod your head.

Who your parent marries:
Kendou.
Even though he had been hurt before he liked Kendou and she liked him back. She's actually pretty honored to become your mom even if you didn't like her in the beginning. You two eventually got close.

Who they introduce you to first:
If you want to count class 1-A but he would only do it to show he's better than them and would make a great parent. Other than that it would be no one really everyone eventually found out about you because he couldn't leave you in the dorms by yourself.

When you get bullied about your parent:
You see it not the fact that your getting bullied about Monama. It was actually your birth mother, the one who killed her self. Everyone called you the suicide daughter. Even the parents did. Kendou decided to pick you up from school one day but was shocked when someone's mom was going to slap you.
"OH LIKE HELL YOU ARE GOING TO HIT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!!!" She yells as her hand grew in size. It collided with the other woman and she goes flying into a wall. The rude mom looks up only to see you hiding behind Kendou and Kendou dusting her hands off.

You get your quirk:
Time.
This quirk allowed you to slow down time or speed it up. In cases you can slow down or speed up someone's life span. But this can also cause you to age until you die. Your quirk was discovered when you saw your dad fall with his cake but only managed to save the cake. He looks up shocked then a huge smile comes to his face as he rushes over hugging you close happy you developed your quirk and it's a good one to.

How your family sleeps:

(Pretend you are on the other side of the female)

You get a pet:
You get a cat. For some odd reason the cat has a pocket watch attached to it so not only does it help you tell time you can reverse time with it so you you carry it where ever you go. You named it Roman because of the Roman numbers on the watch.

—————-///
Let me know if I should start another Zodiac scenario when I finish the characters and before I start the new scenarios.