Make up Chapter

Ok I'm lowkey trash. It was brought to my attention that I forgot 1 character until I reread it and realized I forgot 2 more... IM SO FUCKING STUPID!! Anyway forgive me for my stupidity and enjoy.

Dabi
Okay so, here was how everything went south. Not only for him but for you. The heroes had come to rescue the blonde haired boy, Katsuki Bakugou. As Dabi was preparing to protect his family he was knocked out. He can hear the screams of you, desperately trying to get to them as the pro hero, All Might had his husband, Alleyne, by the throat demanding him to "release the child they had "corrupted" and "kidnapped"." Alleyne looks at you with tears on his glaring face and yells at you to run and run as far as you can before All Might crushes his wind pipe and you friend's unmoving body hits the floor. You look in shock and horror as tears stream down your face. As a pro tries to reach out to grab you, you throw your marble at them, causing them to bleed from the side of their head. Quickly making an escape you ran and hid in an alleyway.

After that incident it had only been 3 weeks. It was made as a notice for pros to be on the look out for you. Which made it even harder for Alleyne and Dabi to move around freely to look for you. Alleyne is making a swift recovery but is now completely mute. It wasn't until the day they found a young female girl running around the alleyway. She tried to drop the surprise on them until Dabi turns quickly and readies his quirk. The girls hood slipped off and  revealed it was y/n. Quickly firing the blast of fire away from y/n he runs to you and hugs you tightly as you both share a warm embrace.

Kai Chisaki

Just like Tomura he hides you away from the world. Your skin has become so pale you look like your skin was covered in white glue. Your mind has gone beyond insanity and you've become the ultimate weapon to end any hero who crosses your path. If you hadn't escaped with Eri when you did you would've murdered half of Japan's population. So now you are under the watchful care of the pro heroes. But you knew your father would find you again and then all hell would be unleashed.

Monama and Kendo

Kendo knew something happened to you. It worried both of you parents to no end. With every maddening tick of the clock went by, the closer they came to getting frustrated and tearing the city apart to find you. You have been missing for roughly over 6 hours now. Monama bounces his leg in impatience and worry as his head is resting in his hands. Kendo sits with her head down as her hands are squeezed tightly together. She remembers when you asked her about her quirk, she made a promise to protect you with her hands. And keep all the bad guys away and keep you safe and warm. Suddenly there is a knock at the door and they bolt to it quickly opening it. They tense up more as the officer that was at the door takes his hat off and bows his head in sadness.
" I'm sorry you two... she's gone."
And with that Kendo breaks down sobbing in the doorway as the officer walks away. Both Neito and Itsuka hold each other and sob.

The next day they found out that you body wasn't found. You were... just gone.

(Monama's scenario will continue in the kidnapped/experimented on scenario)