When you get your quirk pt.2

Iida

The Cheetah. Reader has the same genes as a cheetah. Reader also has cheetah ears and a tail. The only downside is that you have a limit on your running. As you grow your lungs will grow to allow more run time. You also love a lot meat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Iida was currently in the backyard with you as well as Tensei. Iida was just messing around with you as you both were running around. Iida was about to dodge you but, something happened. You took one step and you were speeding toward Iida. You tried to call for your dad but, end up slapping his ass and you crashed into the fence breaking it in the process. Iida blushes then quickly runs to you as does Tensei. You get up but then smile seeing as you lost your first tooth. You giggle and both of them smile at you seeing that you are not hurt.

Kirishima:
Wings. Reader has wings on her back that she can alter to match the environment around her. In defense her wings turn metal making her a human shield. Yes she can fly with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima had recently found out that you had a quirk. He just never thought it would be so beautiful. You see you ran up to him one morning and you showed your dad you beautiful white wings. He was so excited and proud he took you out for ice cream. Later you turned your wings into water

 Later you turned your wings into water

Fire

And metal

And metal

He favors the metal one because his quirk is hardening and those wings harden

Bakugou:
Techno Dj. As strange as this sounds you quirk requires you to sing. You make tunes for your defense and truthfully your quirk is very pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~<<~~~<Bakugou was walking around town with you until he saw people crowding around something

~~~~~~~~~~~~<<~~~<
Bakugou was walking around town with you until he saw people crowding around something. He heard some really cool music something similar to the launch pad music Marble Soda. You were fascinated so you let go of his hand and ran to the crowd. He shouts your name and runs after you. He couldn't find you and ended up in the front of the crowd. He thought he saw you in the middle of crowd but.... it was and older woman in her 20's at least. He knew exactly who that was. "Wow! Your so pretty!" Shouts a small voice. He pales at the sight of you in front of the woman. Now he was sure... That was your mother. He remembers looking at your files in the orphanage, your mother was claimed to be dead. He saw her reach out to you and quickly he gets all defensive about it. He grabs you and glares at the woman. " Touch my daughter and I will blow you up from the fucking inside of your god damned body, you heartless snake of a woman." He quickly runs away from the crowd all the way home. He puts you down and you run to you room. He knows you sometimes like to stay in your little safe space so he tries his best not to invade it. Later that night he heard the same music coming from your room. He peeks in only to see you doing the same thing your mom was doing but, your set was more pretty. He smiles and closes your door and walks to the living room. 

Denki: 

Hell's demons. This quirk can be scary when  it wants to but, helpful none the less. You are able to summon demons from hell. Your favorite demon is Maddie. Maddie is a guy. He is a small demon but, he's very powerful and cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki was with you at the park. While you were playing in the swings, he was flirting with every girl there was. He sighed and gave up and turned to you only to see you crying on the ground. He quickly runs to you asking what happened. "Those kids were calling me a freak because, I was playing with Maddie!" you sobbed out to your confused father. " Who's Maddie?" "Him." He turns to see a little black demon smiling back at him. (Pretend he's black with red eyes. His colors are revered.)

He yells out in surprise

He yells out in surprise. Not because the fact that there is a little demon in front of him but, it's the fact that Maddie is a guy.... "I'm Maddie! Nice to meet you Mr. Kaminari." "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" He looks so lost... " I'm going after those meanies! How dare they hurt my best friend!" he poofs away to find your bullies. "Maddie no!" Oh boy....

Ojiro:

Animal transformation. You can turn into any animal you want, even mythical creatures! If your not in a animal form you have either the ears or tail of the animal. You love to turn into a Ferret. Ojiro also favors this animal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ojiro had decided to sit in his meditation room and think of what to do for your birthday. He was deep in thought until he heard you scream. His head darts up and was about to run to you until a little white ferret comes running it. He looks at it confused and shocked when it finally speaks. "Dad! I'm a ferret!" Oh lord...