Getting a boyfriend/girlfriend/ coming out

So here is how it will work. If you are a female some of the scenarios will be where you are lesbian/bisexual. If you are not then just pretend your s/o is Male for the scenarios that don't have Male s/os in them. If you are Male, and are reading this story because I have no idea if boys read this or not then it will be the same for you. Also I switched the chapters out of order
Enjoy~! (This will be out of order characters)

Amajiki and Togata
S/o:female

Now you are the toughest badass your parents raised you to be. You felt so nervous as you stood outside your door with your girlfriend. You looked down in fear and Anxiety but looked to your right to see your girlfriend smiling at the door with you both hand in hand you take a deep breath in and knock on the door. A few seconds later the door opens and it reveals your parents they smile at you but they turned shocked seeing you holding your girlfriend's hand.
"Hey mom and dad... This is (gf/n)... my girlfriend..." you look away as you squeeze your eyes shut.
"Your girlfriend is so pretty~! Right Amajiki!?" Togata shouts in happiness. Tamaki nods in approval and smiles warmly at you two. You look at (gf/n) and tear up in happiness.
"Come on in you two dinner is almost ready~" You walk with your dad and help prepare for dinner. Amajiki stops (gf/n) before she enters the kitchen. "Thank you for loving her like we do." (Gf/n) smiles as she is embraced by Amajiki and they both sit at the table as the family eats happily together.

Midoriya and Todoroki
S/o:male
You and your boyfriend had just got out of school and you thought it would be nice to meet up with you parents again. (I'm gonna make this funny)
"Hey Kota-kun? Would you like to meet my parents?" Yup that's right your boyfriend is Kota Izumi. You had already met Mandalay so you thought it would be a good idea for him to meet your family. "Sure. Whatever makes you happy." He said and slightly smiles down at you. You happily skip next to him as you two hold hands.
You arrive at your small home you moved back into before the school year started. You see the house cat your mom, Izuku rescued. His name is All Might. "Hey All Might." You scratch the cat's head as he begins to pur. You continue your walk as you hear laughter from inside the cute home. (Imagine the house looks like Carl and Ellie's house from up.) You knock on the door and hear the laughter die down a bit before hearing a 'coming!' As you hear the footsteps get louder to the door you and Kota instinctively reach for each other's hands. The door swings open to reveal Izuku with a wine glass smiling. As soon as his eyes opened his face turned for shock and he dropped the glass on the floor causing it to smash. You and Kota both squeeze each other's hands tighter awaiting for Izuku to say something. Shoto walks to the door his eyes widened as well. "U-umm hey mom. Hey dad. You both look ni-" you were cut off by Izuku hugging you and holding you close. Tears spring to his eyes as he hugs you tighter. Shoto is next to hug you as he holds you close to him and he tears up a little. You over hear your mom's conversation with you boyfriend saying such things as 'Kota! You've grown so much!' And other things of the sort. You and Kota smile at each other before walking into the small home.

Ejirio and Katsuki
S/o: love triangle, female and male.

You were walking home looking at the ground in a confused stare. You walk through the door and sit at the table. "Hi sweetheart. How was your day today?" Ejirio asks while washing the dishes. You blush and slam your head on the table. Startled he drops the plate he was washing and turns to you. Katsuki walks in and stares at you.  "what the hell happened to you?" He says as he sits across from you and Ejirio leans against the counter and stares at you. "*groan* Mom? Dad? I think I'm bisexual..." you speak muffled by your face being in the table. Both you parents stare at you then at each other in shock. Then you dad starts to chuckle. "Sweetie is it because the boy confessed to you then that other girl asked you after his confession?" Your head shot up with a red face. "How do you you know about that?!" Your dad just smirks at you and shrugs. You hear you mom walk behind you and hug you. "Honey bear, it's okay to like girls too but, one way or another you can't have them both." Ejirio replies in a soft manner. Suddenly there us a knock at the door. You stand up to how get it and is surprised to see the boy and girl who confessed to you before. "PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME Y/N-SAN!!!" They both shout with tears in their eyes only to glare at each other. "Oh~! You must be friends of y/n~. Would you like to come inside?" Ejirio asks in a nice tone. 'Holy shit she's Red Riot's daughter?!' They think in a panicked tone. "So your the brats that like my daughter? Well let's see how you both do over dinner." Katsuki says in a menacing tone with a smirk as he cracks his knuckles. In the end of it all, it was an agreement to date them both to see who you like better.

Monama and Kendo
S/o: none

You are assumed to be dead

Kai Chisaki (overhaul)
S/o: none

You were not aloud to date. Your dad didn't want any vermin coming into his home.

Tomura Shirigaki
S/o: Male

Now this is a weird one. You met the man you your dreams at a cafe. He was the barista there and you both instantly liked each other. It was only weird because this barista is a underground hitman. It was his job to murder the daughter of the decaying quirk villain. To top it all off you had fallen hopelessly in love with him. The night you invited him over her tried to kill you in your sleep. As he was about to stab you he froze as he saw you were crying in your sleep. He tried to not let his emotions get the better of him but, a minute later he was laying in bed with you holding you. Seeing you not crying anymore made him feel.... warm? This cold hearted hitman never felt a thing and yet he was falling in love with his target and victim. It had been a full month before you saw him again. This time as a new villain coming to join the league.

Hope you enjoyed this one. Part 2 is coming real soon. Until then stay cool yo~!