New Character!!!

Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooooooook
Burn in hell asshole
JK~ enjoy
When they find you:
It's obvious Kai is hella germaphobic so finding you was not something he was pleased in. What could he do? Eri was the one who found you. Where did she even find you actually??? Well that's and easy answer. You are the last of your royal blood line from a different dimension that your mom opened in order to save you and the blood line. Eri just happened to be there at the right time. Kai displeased with this grabs you from her and holds you up glaring at you. Then his heart stops as you open your eyes to show a beautiful e/c color. He flinched a little when you touched the tip of his mask. His eyes soften and holds you closer to him. He smiles under his mask and walks away leaving Eri behind sad and confused.
When they find you cutting:
Okay it was on accident. You found a blade and cut yourself finding out that people did it when they were sad. Although you were no where near sad your father did but just simply asked you to stop. You did for a while until you found out what your dad did and who he was. You were scared so you began cutting again hoping someone would save you and not let you become his next chew toy.

Who they introduce you to first:
No one.
He had to keep you hidden form everyone but Eri sneaks in every once and a while to see you.

Who they marry:
No one. He doesn't need love he only needs you and nobody else.

How your family sleeps

(You have no mom)

When you get your quirk:
The Reaper. This quirk allows the reader to take the life of who ever she pleases but the cost is very grave for, for every soul taken reader is cut five times before being burned by the family crest on her back. Soon there are scars on her back as well as a burnt up marking. You see you have killed more than 5 people since your quirk developed it was very obvious that your quirk helped your dad in more ways than you like.

When you get bullied about your parent:
You were homeschooled so you never got bullied.

You get a pet:
Butterflies. You got a fuck ton of them. They are your light and peace in a sense. Out of all of them you favor three. The Monarch, Lilly, the Papilio Ulysses, Blue, and the Cabbage white, Faith. They are the only known creature to not die at your touch without your gloves.