Tomura (continued)

Their reaction to you cutting:

He would look shocked at first. He would then wrap up your wrists and kiss them. He would hold you and let you cry. He would ask what's wrong and if it was about your mother he would frown then tell you what he has for the past years you've been with him, the biggest lie ever, " that bitch left you to die alone in a alleyway. She wanted you to die and she gave you up. I could've returned you to your father but, he's a drunk. I couldn't do that to a one month old child. I will love you and protect you, (y/n)."

(your parent never marries)

Who they introduce you to first:

- All for one

When you get your quirk:

quirk: dream.

Reader can create anything that was in her dream that she saw or remembers. The only downside is she must sleep before or during battle which is why you built a hand made force field to protect you in that kind of situation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recently you had been going to sleep one moment and the next you wake up to your stuff all ripped up. At first everyone thought that is was a lowlife villain trying to attempt to destroy them. They let it be and put you in another room. The next morning you woke up to a searing pain. You cried for your father and he came running in only to find your room trashed and your side cut. He took you to see One For All. He explained that your quirk had begun to manifest. Tomura took you home and watched you that night. That very night you dreamed of your mother. You smiled as she reached down and pet your hair. Tomura looks at her in shock. She turns and looks at him then glares. She disappeared and you woke up but fell back asleep. What a great weapon you were.

How you and your parent sleep

When you get bullied about your parentYou don't

You don't. You can't go to school so you never get bullied.
When you get a pet:
A deer.
I love deers. You love deers. (Unless you don't) there for you got a deer for your fourth birthday. You were so happy and glad that you got a flipping deer. You named him Doe.

———————————-
Ok being gone a while is just a flat out lie. I am in marching season. Which means I have competition and practice and all that jazz. I promise I'm not ignoring my stories on purpose. I'm just trying to do good in school and band. So wish me luck for my competitions. And for school of course.