Getting A Boyfriend/Girlfriend/coming out(Part 2)

Guess who back? Also... 2K VOTES?! U GUYS ARE AWESOME! I love you all. It's nice to know people enjoy my book.

Toshinori Yagi:

s/o:Transmale

It was a quiet night at the Yagi house hold. You and your father had been watching a movie together. "I have to use the bathroom be right back." You say and get up. Toshinori turns back to the screen but a sudden phone buzz alerts him. On your screen is a message notification under the name of Baby Bear❣🐻. He quirks an eyebrow and opens your phone. 'She won't mind right?' He thinks to himself. His eyes instantly go wide as he reads the message.
Baby Bear: Hey sweet thing❤ How was you day?
Looking at the profile picture he notices...this person is a dude.. 'She'll tell me when she's ready...' he thinks. Yet he can't help the anger wanting to rip through him. Who the hell was this boy that was trying to destroy his daughter? He sighs and set the phone down.
The next day he was sitting in the kitchen. It was too quiet for his liking. Then there's the sound of the door unlocking. Soon laughter sounds from the open door. "Dad? Are you home?" You call out. "In the kitchen!" he says back. He hears the pattering of feet and you and a stranger are in the kitchen hand in hand. 'It's that boy from the text message...' he thinks to himself. He crushed his mug in his hand startling the both of you. "erm... is now not a good time..?" the boy questions. "Just give me a sec." you whisper to your boyfriend. You clear you throat and say,"Dad. This is s/o...she... would like to called a he." you nervously say. Your dad had to do a double take and asked you to repeat you sentence. Your boyfriend hid behind you unsure. "S/o is transitioning from a female to a male. She would prefer to use the pronoun, he/him." Toshinori just looks a you then at s/o. Then his face breaks into a huge big grin. He sits up abruptly, and hugs the both you. You and s/o look at each other before you smile hug your father back. 

After that encounter, your father had bought you a pansexual pride flag and allowed you and s/o to go to the pride parades. S/o eventually moved in with you and your father and you two became the dynamic duo pride heroes.

Tenya:

s/o:female

Your father is a very strict man. That doesn't mean you aren't aloud to like whoever you like. You just weren't just sexually attracted to and male or female which did concern your father. He didn't want you to not marry anyone and live alone by yourself. He researched what to do about this at a cafe while you were siting across from him. He did at least think once to try and do speed dating for you but, he didn't eat to burden you with that. He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, and looks up at you. Then he notices something. You're staring at the female barista. He smiles noticing the small love stricken smile on your face as he notices the napkin with the female's phone number. He must admit, the girl is very beautiful, big eyes, short h/c hair like a boy. She's perfect. 'I can actually see this girl marrying my daughter.' he thinks to himself. "Dad why are you glowing? And what's with that weird smile?" you ask and your father shrieks out of surprise. 

Dabi:

You're in hiding so not dating.

Shota Aizawa:

s/o:male (reader is transgender)

Your fathers are very supportive of you. When you came out as trans to them, they were very supportive. They even asked if you wanted to cut you hair short. They were even more supportive when you came home one day after the pride parade and you had a red kiss on your cheek. You explained you had met a boy at the parade who gave you his number. It was funny because the both of you held the same flag and told the same homophobe off. Your father son met this boy. They were proud that this boy wasn't a fuck boy or some sort of  wannabe gay. To be clear in Aizawa's house hold , it's okay to be queer or gay. It just makes you an even better person.

Part 3 soon(I'm lazy)