When you run from home/ get found (part 2)

Iida:
To say the fact you have been missing for about 3-4 days is not an overexageration. You were truly missing for 15 days and that was the truth. Iida was searching non stop for you. He even asked his close friends to help find you. To be perfectly honest he knew you were upset but, not with him. You were angry with the world. It is your last year of middle school and suddenly you were starting to get picked on. Iida asked multiple times for the school to handle this but, it never happened. Just as the clock hit 1:00 am the police came to his house and deemed you dead. He was heart broken. It shattered his whole world into tiny million pieces. Just as he was about to close the door police dogs started barking and men started shouting. "We found the girl! We have her!" It was as if everything had stopped as he saw you being wheeled away with bruises, cuts and burn marks. He rushed to the ambulance and rode with you the whole way to the hospital. He grabs you hand as he looks at your broken form and squeezes harder as he see you open your eyes slightly to look at him. You smile at him behind the oxygen mask and squeeze his hand back.

Aizawa and Hizashi(present mic)
*I changed his ship for any of you guys who didn't like the original one before.
Okay see here is what happened. You figured out how to open portals to other realms and you opened the spirit realm. You were finally ready to meet your mother. That's where everyone and everything went wrong. The spirit of one of biggest and most evil villain to have ever walk this earth snatched you and took you deep in the spirit world.
You have been missing for 15 days.
If we are being completely honest they both knew where you were they just didn't know how to get to you. Your birthday had passed 3 days ago and on that day Aizawa had put a cake in front of the mirror that day. He sang to you and even put a little present by the cake. All the candles burned out and melted the wax onto the the cake. He left the gift in your room by the mirror as well as the cake. His husband, Present Mic, obviously worried about the both of you. They both wanted you back so badly and they don't even know to get you back. Shouta walks into your room later that night with a fresh cake and threw out the old one. He blows off the dust on the cake and and lights the candles on the cake. Hizashi walks in and sits next to him. He looks at Shouta with sadness and pity. He grabs his hand and they sing happy birthday to the mirror. When the song had ended Shouta broke down in tears. He sobs wildly as Hizashi squeezes his hand tightly. Aizawa blows out the 3 candles and a tear hits the cake. As they were standing to leave the mirror shook and trembled. Then suddenly you shot straight out of the mirror . Your clothes all burnt and dirty. You coughed and sat up. As you stood up you were squeezed in a bone crushing hug by your parents.
"You have some fucking explaining to do!" They both yelled at the same time.

Ojiro Mashiro and Hitoshi Shinsou
(Again I changed the relationship)
Ojiro was just doing the dishes and saw a mouse. He was a little confused because you weren't supposed to be back from school yet. Suddenly the house cat decided to chase you. You squeaked and ran as fast as you could. You tried to turn back but couldn't concentrate due to you chased by the huge ass cat your father owns. You scurried out the house and ran out of sight from the cat. You sigh in relief and change back. You come out from behind the corner and realize you were completely lost you started to breathe rapidly and everything was starting to turn black. (Yes you are having an anxiety/panic attack.)

Shinsou opened the door having just come back from the gym. And was surprised to see Ojiro on the phone with a worried face and panic in his voice. Shinsou walks over and sits down next to Ojiro as he ended the phone call. Turing to Shinsou Ojiro explains that you haven't returned home. In worry and panic Shinsou ran out of the house hand had begun his search for you.

It was a whole year and you still haven't been found yet. You were deemed dead and the even had a grave for you. Shinsou and Ojiro never left the house but only to buy groceries. They even don't sleep in the same room anymore. Ojiro spent most of the day in your room curled up on you bed holding your favorite stuffed animal. If a broken heart could kill they would have been dead a long time ago. Suddenly the house phone rings and Ojiro can hear shuffling in the bedroom he once shared with Shinsou. Shinsou heavily walks to the phone and answers. Back to Ojiro he pulls the stuffed mouse from his chest and stares at it staring to tear up. "W-we'll be right over soon! Ojiro! Get up hurry!" Ojiro springs up and gives him a questionable look but none the less gets into he car as they drive. "They found her." Was all he said as nervousness and anxiety washes over them. Turning into the parking lot of the police station they see a mob of people outside. Parking the car they both get out of the car. Shoving their way to the front they wait together anxiously. Soon the doors open and everything went silent. Then a girl walks out. "Maddie!" A woman cries as she runs to her daughter. Then other girls come out and one by one are emotional embraced by their parents. When Ojiro and Shinsou don't see you they slowly lost hope of being there. As they were about to leave, "Dads?" They turn to see a short girl that looks about in her first year of high school. The e/c eyes and h/c gave you away quickly and you were embraced by both of them. You haven't felt such warmth in a long time so you relished it while you could.

Tomura
Let's just say this. You are never allowed to leave. You are locked on your room 24/7 and they have to bring you food by sliding it under the door. And when someone enters the room they restrain you with a straitjacket. Your father is no longer your father but now he is the Villain that took you away from your real family.

Kaminari and Jirou
Your parents are actually pretty good and keeping you out of harm's way and shielding you from the world. So in return of that they were blessed with a top notch too of the class student who never causes trouble. You were perfectly happy. So you never ran away from home.

Toshinori Yagi(All Might)
Your father had been neglecting you a lot. Him always worrying about his new successor for one for all. It made you upset. So one day you decided to walk home. And as you were leaving school you saw him with that boy who has his quirk. "Your so awesome dad!" The boy shout which shocks you and him but you father smiles and gives the boy a hug. "Thank you. My son." He gave up on you. You drop your bag and rip the locket he gave you off and ran away.

It had be 15 hours since Toshinori last saw you. He didn't know why you were missing. He wanted you to just come home. As he was helping the officers one shout to others that they found a high school student. Female to be precise. Quickly running to meet the officers at the place his heart stops as he sees your wrists slit and messily bandaged. As he tried to get to your unmoving body he was held back by the officers. "LET ME THROUGH! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER! LET ME GO!"

You flutter your eyes open and groan and hiss quietly as the light blinds you. You suddenly felt squished and warm as you felt water on the hospital gown and you shoulder. You instantly tear up as your father whispers in your ear, "I will never forget about you ever again." You hold him tighter as the boy with your father's quirk smiles at the scene before him and quietly closes the door on his way out.

End of this chapter. I feel like I'm missing people... AM IM I MISSING PEOPLE?!