You get a pet

Aizawa:
You get a cat. It is black the night and silent like a still pond. So you named it Nightfall.

Izuku:
You get a mouse. It is very cute and it likes to run and play a lot with you. You named it snow flake because the fur was white.

Iida:
You get a German shepherd. You name him Chief because at the time you saw them as police dogs. You also liked to run with it only because your dad made you get in the habit of running.

Toshinori:
He was obsessed on getting you a bunny. It was funny you named it Delaware after one of his smashes. Secretly you call it by its real name Deku, after the boy who inherited One For All. This is only because his costume makes him look like a bunny.

Todoroki:
For some odd reason he gives you a fox. You name it Snowlava because of its fur. It was a swirl of red and white it looked like snow and lava were mixed together on it.

Denki:
Ya get a turtle~! I love turtles and so should you. You name it Hana which means flower in Japanese. This is because it has a blue flower on its shell.

Bakugou:
He gives you a fucking wolf... Praise you dad that he straightened the damn thing out first before he gave it to you. You call it Ace because it had a white spade on its right eye that stood out from its black fur.
Ojiro:
He gives you a chinchilla. They be fuzzy as fuck! I swear they are adorable and Ojiro thinks so as well. You call it Waterlily because it sat on a water lily when you guys found it.