Their reaction to you cutting

WARNING ⚠️: the following contains cutting that is not meant for anyone to go through. If this a sensitive topic please read another story of mine or read the next chapter thank you and please do not cut because your sad. If you are then I'll be ther for you and you can have me~! I want to help people from suicidal thoughts and depression so this not me being creepy I promise and I swear. Besides I'm a 14 year old bisexual high school teen so I won't do any thing creepy.

Aizawa:

He would just stare at you as he sees the blade with blood on it. You look up as you see your own dad starring at you as your blood seeps down to the floor. He walks away. You start to cry thinking that he was putting you up for adoption. He comes back with a medical kit and silently cleans up your cuts. You stare at him and silently cry. When he was done he looks at you and hugs you tightly as you feel something wet hit your shoulder. You cry harder realizing how much you father loved you. He was never letting you go... not ever because ...he loves you.

Midoriya:

You got scared when he found you cutting. You just wanted to stand yourself and die for letting your dad see you like this. He runs up to you and quickly hugs and squeezes you. He sobs louder than you. He was showing you that he loves you more that anyone in the whole world. That for sure will never change.

Todoroki:

He wild calmly walk and get the first aid kit and calmly clean and wrap up your wounds. You question why he was so quiet but, if you look closer... you could see he was crying silently. His tears hit your now bandaged arm and you start to hear his sobs. You let a few tears slip and he holds you closer to him whispering how much you mean to him and that he loves you so much more that anything in the world.

Toshinori:

You would cry and lay on the bathroom floor. Yagi's skinny bone like hands lift you up and holds you close to him. He would talk and whisper to you about why you shouldn't cut. He would clean up your wounds and would take you to your room and would sleep with you to let you know he will always be there for you.

Iida:

He would frantically run around trying to find the kit and you purposely slip and fall in front of you just to make you laugh. If it didn't work he would clean you up and hold you close to him as he whispers how much you mean to him and that he was glad he found you.

Bakugou:

Ya'll think he would scream and yell and cuss you out??? No that's not what he will do. He'll be as gentle as possible as to not hurt you and would get you all cleaned up. He will pick you up and carry you to the kitchen where he would eat a whole tub of ice cream with you. After he would hug you on the couch until you fell asleep.

Kirishima:

At first he would get a burning anger in his chest. Not because of you but about the fact of who could have done this to his baby girl??? He would tend to you then ask what's wrong and who or what made you start to cut. If it was depression he would kiss and hug you till you felt safe with him and only him and maybe a few others. If it was someone he was going to find their ass and make them pay for hurting you.

Ojiro:

He would sit and clean you up. You would feel guilty until he holds and hugs you tightly to him. His tail would hold you closer. He would let you cry and would lead you to your very late traditional Japanese room. You two would sit and meditate as that's what you both like to do. You start to feel calm and safe so your dad spends the night with you to keep you safe.

Kaminari:

He would feel a pang as you sat there and cried. He promised as soon as the papers were signed he was going to protect you. He felt like he failed you. He would kneel down tot he floor and hold you as you both cry. After you two sleep with each other and Kaminari would whisper sweet things to you letting you know he will always be there.