When you get your quirk

Aizawa
Quirk: spirited away, reader can summon or travel to a ghost realm. They can possess any human or object. They can also fly and fade through walls. Reader can only stay in someone or thing for so long before they harm them self.
------------------------
Aizawa was sleeping soundly as you slept in your crib. He was alarmed when he heard a bump come from your room. He quickly sprung up from his bed and ran down the dark hallway. He slammed open your door only to see a ghostly woman holding you only to find out that it was the woman that was with you the day he found you. She looks up and smiles at him and nods her head as a thanks for taking care of you. She puts you back in your crib before she disappeared into her spiritual essence. He looks at the note that appeared to be in the crib with you and looked at it and smiled. He kissed you on the forehead and left you to sleep.
'Dear the Hero Eraserhead, I can't thank you enough for taking care of my daughter. I can see her through the mirror of the spirit world. I can not thank you enough. I was only aloud to see her because of her quirk. Please don't tell her about me. I want them to be happy as you are the parent of them. Goodbye for now.
                 (mother's name)
Midoriya:
The Knight. Reader can summon swords and armors like Erza from fairy tail. The only difference is that the armor she has are humans and take their own form when they want to. So when reader needs a specific armor she has these gems called Rose Quartz Gems. Each gem contains a armor. Reader has only 6 gems and there are more out there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku was sitting in the kitchen enjoying his sandwich when he heard you cry out loudly. Dropping his sandwich he runs to your room only to find multiple swords stuck in the walls and your hand bleeding. He picks you up and gently holds your hand and inspects the cut. He looks at the swords fearfully and runs you to see a quirk specialist.

Todoroki:
Water dragon. This a type of quirk that makes reader able to manipulate water in any way they want. Just like Gray's ice make magic reader can shape water into any object she wants. Preferably she loves to make dragons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki was sitting in his room while you were outside in the garden that you loved so much. He was about to close his eyes when he heard a loud splash outside his room. He slides open the room door and is shocked to see water floating around you. He smiles as the water morphs into a woman and boops you on the nose. You giggle and clap your chubby hands together in a cheerful manner. The woman looks up and quickly disappears as soon as she laid eyes on Todoroki. He grabs you and takes you inside just as the water began to fall. Unknown to him you waved slightly to your water form of a mother.

Toshinori(All Might)
Identity morph. Reader can morph into any person creature or object they see. Reader only changes into kings she visually sees or it is in her mind set.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yagi was sitting with you on the couch reading a book. The book was about small animals and other beautiful creatures. One that caught your eye was a pretty white rabbit with small antlers on its head. You excitedly point at it and giggle. Yagi chuckles and says the name of the animal. "It's a Winslow. " he says as he points at the small rabbit. He looks up to look at you or, where you were supposed to be. In your place was a Winslow, looking at him. He looks back at it shocked but, is even more shocked when it turns into you! You giggle when he smiles at you. He picks you up and hugs you closely. "I'm proud of you little one."

-------------------------------
I wil continue this I promise