New Character!!!

Here you all go enjoy! Also did he stitch his nipples.....???
🦔🦔🦔🦔
How they find you:
The day was just shit. The alleyway is shit. The wound hurts like shit. The heroes are shit for taking his only partner in crime Alleyne Aolani. Alleyne is a boy btw. Now he knows his male partner is capable of coming back to him but sometimes he can't help but worry for the petite strong male. All he could do for his companion now is to stay hidden and protect himself. He winced remembering the wound on his side. He looks up to the sky and yells out in pain as he dug the tracker in his wound out. After two excruciating minutes he pulls it out and smashes it in his hand. The alleyway was silent until a thump was heard. He panicked thinking it was the heroes only to panic more seeing his companion hurt. Dabi runs to his partner and looks down to see a blanket. Giving his friend a curious look he pulls the blanket only for it to move. "Dabi...care for the little one..." Alleyne softly speaks as he began to go limp. Dabi sighs seeing his friend is just being dramatic and picks up the two smiling slightly at the adorable little child in his arm.

Their reaction to you cutting:
It was a monthly occurrence for you. You found pleasure in cutting. It wasn't your fault you nutted yourself when you cut your finger that one time. Dabi worries about and it got to the point you almost died. He gave you a big lecture with tears running down his face. That day you understood not to do this and never did it again. Well except when you bring a victim home.

Who your parent marries:
(Edited) Keigo Takami. Now bird brain was by no means someone Dabi(Touya) wanted you near because of not only his past but that fact keigo is a hero. Yet when Dabi's house was getting raided by lesser known heroes Dabi did everything to shield you from the heros. That's when Keigo found you both hundled in the closet. In that moment Dabu felt fear for the first time. He was afraid to lose you. And what did Hawks do? Keigo stares him dead in the eye as he says, "Hey guys, no one's here. But I'll one last sweep so get out now." After the sidekicks left Keigo turns back to the two only to see them not there confused he turns around only to get decked across the face by Dabi. Dabi then proceeded to pin Hawks to the door and snarls in his face. "I'm doing this to protect my little girl. Your mine now birdie. Tell the heros anything about her, I will know and I will kill you." He said as he hands Keigo a bracelet. Keigo looks at in in confusion. " it's linked to me so I'll know what you're doing. So basically I'm always watching you. It'll also burn you if you try to take it off so don't even try it." With that you start crying. Dabi turn in your direction and stalks off to care for you and Keigo just stares at Dabi's retreating figure.
Who they introduce you to first:
Toga.
How your new family sleeps:

when you get your quirk:Heavens Eye

Heavens Eye. This quirk is very unique. You can see into anyone's soul with an orb like marble. Your marble is sky blue and when you look through it you and see colors as well as the colors of somebody's soul. When not looking through the orb, the world is black and white. You freaked out one day when you woke up one morning only to think you were color blind and since (editied) Keigo is a hero you were legally adopted by the hero now that he's "married" to Dabi. He took her to the hospital and was told it was your quirk at play. The doctor gave you a sky blue orb and all the colors came back at once. Though your down side is that you go temporarily blind and lose all of your senses.

When you get bullied about your parents:
You were home schooled.

You get a pet:
Red panda.
He found one digging a hole in the forest and put a rock there. Curious he went closer only so find out that this animal was actually retarded. It hit its head on the rock then bit the rock chipping its tooth. Dabi grabs the the animal and takes it home. He was surprised when you took the animal from him and twirled around saying its name is Chip. He smiled knowing you finally had a real friend other than the ones in your mind.