Bombshell

Sakura was extremely disappointed, she thought Itachi was taking her side forever, but she was stupid to think so. Even though he had good intentions, she felt like in the end, he chose to side with his brother, who always caused her pain.

"They never fail to disappoint me" Sakura's face was turning red. She looked like a boiling pot that was about to explode. She felt betrayed, like Itachi stabbed her in the back. She was blubbering furiously in the middle of the street without caring about the people who were giving her weird looks "that liar, I'm going to kill that jerk"

"who are you going to kill ?" A thick voice behind Sakura asked, making her turn around to find someone she's not really ready to meet.

"It's nothing" Sakura faked a smile "Hi"

"Hi" Pein greeted " I was looking for you, I went to your place, but you weren't there"

"I had something to deal with. What is it about?"

"Sakura, we need to talk" Pein hesitated "Please"

"There's a café around here. Let's go there" she said after a long pause.

Pein was happy to receive a positive reaction from her. He followed her quietly until they reached the place and ordered their food.

"There you go" Sakura said "I always have breakfast here before going to the hospital. I like this place"

"Thanks for bringing me to your favourite place" Pein tried to smile sweetly.

Pein was hesitant and Sakura can see that. He has a lot to say, but he couldn't find the right words to put it. He wasn't good with words and was never an emotional man, but the situation is different, and he's trying his best.

"I'm terribly sorry for everything I put you through" he finally uttered something.

"It went" Sakura said briefly.

"I wanted to prove that I've gone this far only to have my sister beside me"

"And?"

"Didn't Mrs. Haruno talk to you about it?" Pein raised an eyebrow

"Mom? No. About what? And how do you know my mother?"

"I actually met her yesterday. I told her that if she's not going to tell you the truth, then I will"

"What truth, Pein?"

"About us being siblings"

"What kind of truth is it?"
______________________________________________

It was 10pm, Mrs. Haruno sat in her bed and got ready to sleep. She rested her head on the bed set, then closed her eyes and got lost in deep thoughts. What happened that day was anything but what she expected. After all these years, Pein came looking for his sister when she thought that everything became past. These thoughts were suddenly interrupted by repetitive knocks on the door. She hurried to open it and was terrified when she saw an angry Sakura standing in front of her.

"Sakura?! Is everything alright?" Mrs. Haruno asked.

"It's not alright. We need to talk" Sakura pushed her way inside.

"About what? What's wrong?"

"About your ex-husband, Mom" Sakura bit her lip "the one you had in vitro fertilization with"