Part 8

"Oh I heard Sal's snoring from over here," I informed Q, rolling my eyes as I did so.

"I can't believe I didn't even change into my pyjamas last night," Q laughed. Then he caught sight of my clothes. I looked down. I was still in my clothes from yesterday.

"Seriously?" Sal sloppily strolled into the kitchen-stroke-living room, his hair messy and curly and his pyjamas scrunched. "I can hear you guys talking about me."

In answer to his statement we simply stared at him with our eyebrows high enough to see over his wall of fame.

"Surely lots of people talk about you, Sal," Q said, "you're the most secretive out of all of us."

Sal stopped fixing his hair, "so?"

"Anyway," I broke the ice. The cold, bored sheet of ice desperate to be cracked. Opened. "Are you guys excited for the show tonight?"

"Super," Q said sulkily. Sarcastically.

"No seriously," I said.

"Olivia," Sal spat, then quietened down after taking a glance at the two left sleeping, "it's 3 in the morning. Its still midnight!"

"Dude calm down," Q said, watching the sparse road ahead.

"Sorry. I'm just not a morning person."

Sal fixed me up a early morning smoothie- coloured 'pink like the sunrise.'

It was a coloured replica. The sunrise was red, pink and black around the outside. The first signs of the morning.

Me, Sal and Q sat on the small couch and drank the smoothies; one by one nodding in agreement. They were delicious.

"I learned to make them a few years back. Our crew had only really brought us fruit. Pfft." He blew out the air in his mouth, "but I made what I could out of a bad situation."

"Well this is amazing." I said in awe.

6:00am rolled around and now Murr was up too. Jolly, happy and energetic.

"Don't we all need a bit of this enthusiasm," Q said to Murr.

"Talk about enthusiastic," Sal chipped in, "Olivia and Q were up at 3 this morning."

"So?" We both said in unison.

Joe woke up a half hour later- complaining that Sal's snoring kept him awake all night. After watching Joe reject Sal's smoothie, we headed to the nearest pit stop.

We got down the steps of the bus and were greeted by several of the producers.

Rachel.

"Hi!" I said.

"How are you?" Rachel came over to me- embracing me in a hug.

"I'm good! How are you?"

"Good too," she replied, "I have a whole day planned for us!"

Rachel scrapped the paper work she had to fill for tonight and dragged me into the mall.

"We can't just run off like this." I stated. Rachel was still dragging me, not turning around at any moment to check up on me.

"Oh course we can," she said, "the guys are filming a bit for an episode so we have a few hours."

I carry on silent until the lets go of my new red wrist. "Thank you." I said as she let go.