Part 30- Madison Square Garden

Murr, Q, Joe then Sal ran out of the door towards the stage, simultaneously waving and running. By the time they'd reached the stage they were already put of breath.

"Good evening New York!" Q yelled at the top of his lungs, greeted back by a collosal wave of cheers and applause and screams. It felt like a concert- when the song that everyone's been waiting for begins to play, and the excitement is through the roof. "We cannot even begin to say what an dream it is to play here! I don't know about you guys, but did you literally dream of performing at a show this big?"

"I dreamt about your mom," Murr snapped back quickly. The audience laughed.

"Oh so that's what you were dreaming about when you made all them noises," Sal clarified, "It freaked me out, I think you kicked me too."

"I wouldn't be too sure that was a foot," Joe said. The audience laughed again.

Sal comedically whipped his head around to Q, who shrugged his shoulders and apologised.

"We've had such a great tour, but we're sure this will be the greatest show OF OUR ENTIRE LIVES!!" Joe yelled, and a crash of cheers and screams followed.

"Such a great tour," Sal carried on, "we started in Florida, and made our way up in almost 2 months. We've been filming for the show too... and we thought tonight we would give you a preview of what the guys did to me."

A video came up on all of the huge screens.

Jaden Smith was to the right of Sal- who looked both tense and annoyed.

"That's Jaden Smith on my leg I know," he said on the recording, rolling up his shorts and answering as if he's told the story a million times.

"What's up with your stomach?" Jaden asked, punching a big square box on his stomach. I tried to recollect what had happened- it was a challenge to steal people's groceries, and Sal had a cereal box up there. "And you have a toothbrush on your belt." Sal looked crazy- and like a thief. A terrible, terrible thief.

A home made video came up.

"Look who it is," it was my voice. A video I forgot I took.

It featured Sal and Jaden again, Sal's thigh still showing with his tattoo.

"I love it, man," Jaden said, giving him a bro hug.

"How much money would it take for you to get a tattoo of Sal?" I asked.

"I don't know. There isn't enough money in the world. I'm not crazy." Sal buried his head in embarassment, and gave a pleading help-me look to the camera and I turned it off. Then the screen filled with a photo of them posing together.

Focusing back on the guys, Sal said, "we were at a mall, doing a challenge of shoving groceries into our clothes. And this guy turns up!" He became animated, hands flying everywhere.

"What you don't see is a giant clown chasing him straight after," Joe pointed out.

"But not all of thi tour has been plain-sailing," Q jumped in. "There was a shooting near where we were playing, that was awful. And then we finally made it to New York." The photo I took of Joe and Murr hanging off their balcony came up, heads on top of each other.

"Just two men surgically joined to each other," Murr put his hands up in defence.

"We got the surgery to get us back to normal an hour ago," Joe said. "I'm kidding. We had a lot of fun in Central Park yesterday. Give us a cheer if you said hello?" A smaller but still big group of cheers came. "I feel legally obliged to tell you we've been messing with you."