Chapter 1

*A/N:

Hello readers! Before I start my story, I’d like to introduce myself.  I’m Genie Yna Lopez from Valenzuela City, MNL. Filipino. 15 years living and haven’t touched a snow for ages. A senior high school student of De La Salle Araneta University.

That’s all. Lol. Enjoy reading!

PS: It’s my first time to make a fanfic. Shhhh…. :D

Sorry for the wrong grammars. :)

_________________

Chapter 1

Zayn’s POV

1 month tour here in the Philippines is a pleasure. We’ll experience a hot temperature; saw beautiful places, make a wonderful concert, interviews and many moreeee!

“Uhh.. Guys. I’m hungry…”

“Niall, you ate my chips five minutes ago.. And Lou’s chocolate.”

“I know Liam but this is real…..” Niall said rubbing his tummy and just imagine his cute face experiencing hunger.

“Common, let’s have a stopover…. Yeah Lou….. Just right there in the McDonalds.” I said to Louis. The driver for today.

Lou parks the car between a White van and a pink cute car. I think the owner of that car is cute as her car. Niall go out first, followed by Liam, Louis, Harry, Me and Paul. Yes, Lou volunteered to drive us because we can see, Paul is really totally totally totally totally totally tired. We’re such a sweet beautiful lads.

As we enter the Fast food, I can hear a familiar song..

“This is really great guys! They’re playing our songs here!”. Harry yelled to us in a ‘whisper-way’

“Yeah, and I love it!”. Liam replied whispering. We, all, just laugh.

Niall came with me to take our orders and the rest was just searching for an empty seat..

___

Genna’s POV

I was a McDonalds’ crew for 6 months. This forced me by mom because of… I was so very lazy to study in my college life. I dunno why the hell I wasn’t like my sisters and my brother that really love to study. GEEK.

Monday agaiiiiinn. I hate Mondays. Which was I needed to assign in a cashier to serve all those awful faces of customers instead of cooking fries. Uggghhh.. Wish me not to have a huge huge huge bad day.