Chapter 17

A/N: You're thinking why Genna's parents don’t notice her new hair color? Cause Genna likes wig and she always wears it when she likes. Her parents used to it, and also her Auntie. Just fixing some confusion :):)

Genna before she changes her hair color :) --------->

*************************************************************************************************************************

"You're too young to buy this.." the lady said to me.

"Uhm.. yeah..."

"I think you're a slut..." the other lady comment. Can i just kill somebody through looking at their eyes?

"Can i just have that freaking pregnancy test? And, stop commenting. I'm not asking your opinion and... THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS." I yelled. All the customers gasp. Fucking cunts. They didn't know the entire story behind this.

So i went in a comfortable room here in a mall with my Aunt Ash.

"Go on, I'll wait here sweetie."

"Thanks Aunt. I love you.."

I went at a cubicle. I read the instruction. I followed it. Dropping a 2. I waited for several minutes.. I look up to it. It has two lines? I read again the instructions... Two lines means... POSITIVE... I took a deep breath before going out the cubicle. I looked into the mirror. I see Genna. Not Nicole. I miss Zayn. I'm a mother. I smiled. This is i want. A child that me and Zayn will have. I never regret anything.

"I waited here for 20 minutes. I almost call a security guard. Glad you came out. You're making me nervou--"

"Positive." I smiled then she hugs me. 

"We're taking care of that. Come on. Let's have something here to eat..." My Aunt said. I crossed my arms at her then we went in a eat-all-you-can restau. 

I stop walking when I saw a poster stating that there's an WWE event in Chicago, Ill. Glad we're staying in there!!! I love watching Wwe fights! I fancy, Cm punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Triple H,,, they're just great! 3 months from now is the event.. Hmmm...

"You wanna watch them?" My aunt asks. I nodded. I WANT IT SO BAAAAAD!!!... "So we're going.. I need to take pictures with Cenaaaa!!!" She continued then somewhat, she giggled.