Chapter 11

A/N: So this time. I'm gonna change Genna, to Nicole.. For you to not confuse.:)

This is the part you can now see how beautiful Nicole was.

Hope you enjoy this one.. :)

"When you're feeling blue, think red."

-Pauline Trigere.

************************************************************************************************************

I got the other copy of our house's key in my pocket.

"Who's there?!" mom asked from the stairs. The lights were turned off. And they didn't know that it was me... That we're having a vacation...

It still can't get off my mind. Harry. Want it to. To date. Nicole. Why do i need to feel like this shit... This not the way i'm gonna be. I must be happy... That Harry wants to date her. Nicole needs a man that will take care of her... But Harry... I didn't know what to feel. Your bestfriend wanted to go a date with your ex girldfriend? That was freaking hell right???

"Hi mum." I answered in a soft tone. The lights turned on and mum ran immediately to me and gave me a huge tight hug.

"Zayn? Zayn!!! I missed you so much!!!!!!" I just gave her a fake smile..

"I miss you too mum! Where's everyone?!"

"They're gone for shopping... How was the girl i used to be my daughter-in-law?! That Genna lad?" How come mom knows that?? She's transforming to be a teen which she gonna do everything just to know about, us?!"

"Let's talk it later mum... i wanna get have a rest... Loveyou mum. Goodnight." I said to her and gave a sounding kiss.

_________

Nicole's POV

"Harry, can we go first to a near bookstore here? I'll just check if there's a book i was badly want to read.."

"Sure babe.. come.."

We're at the mall. I don't know what is the name.. Really bad for names. Lol. I was with Harry again. He was like my boyfriend. I can feel camera's flash captures us everytime we're together. But i don't mind it. That's how Zayn taught me whenever we're together.. "Head down then don't mind them"

We finally enter the store. I was finding 'Nina Garcia's Look Book' cause i heard there are some great advice on how gonna dress.. So yeah, i was kind of a fashionable woman but i don't dress that much..

While we're walking we enter a store full of accessories. Like diamond rings, necklaces, bracelets and many more.. Why Harry want to go here?

"Nicole, can you help me buy a necklace for a girl?

"For whom?"

"... uhm... ah.... For a special girl..." Why i didn't know that Harry has a special girl? Seriously? I must know that!!!!

"REALLY?! Who?! Tell me!"

"I'll tell you tomorrow... Just want to make adjustments hahah.... So would you think, this big diamond will fit her?"

"It's so huge hazz! I don't think she'll like it..... Maybe this simple with one lux bond green on it.. It'll fit for her.. i think.."

"I'll go get it madam!" Harry yelled at the store and the sales lady picks it up.

All i said to myself was like, "Harry, don't ever flirt with that dumbass sales lady. She's a bitch bastard potato.." All i know is that Harry loves to flirt.. But please not with that lady.. I love Harry!!!!!!!