Chapter 13

"Ahh... the guy in the background...?" I replied. My heart was racing like it was fucked up.

"YES. NICOLE. WHO IS HE? WHAT IS HE DOING AT YOUR HOUSE?" Harry yelled at me. I think my eardrums was just.. Lost.

"I...it.... it was.... my friend... a neighbor..." I lied.

"What's his name??!"

"Name? His name? Oh... He's gay. He said to me.. that... i should call him Becca..." then i looked at Zayn laughing silently.

"Hey Nicole, i just go get your make-up kit in your roo-" Zayn said to me, voicing like a female.

"Sure Becca, just don't touch anything except the make-up kit!" I yelled to Zayn like he's walking upstairs.... Entering.... MY ROOM.

"Oh.... You two have a beauty session... i just both of you... okay.. I'm sorry. I love you.." Harry replied in a calm voice. And i was peeking at Zayn... He's inside my room!!! OMGG!! My room was full of his picture with me.. and the boys!!!!!! I'm seriously panicking..

"Okay okay.... Bye i love yo-" then i hung up the phone.

I ran upstairs... Before I yelled at Zayn.... I saw him.. just standing and staring at the pictures at my room's wall with a bunch of pictures i post on it...

"I like your room.... and... you still have a picture of us huh...." he said. I walk closer at him. I smiled.. He's just the only person who entered my room. Harry didn't. He just want to stay in the living area... 

"Uhh yeah.... I compiled every picture that captures me and your band..." i replied smiling... 

"You still keep the picture of me and you, holding hands, kissi-"

"YEAH... Just a remembrance... " i cut him off.. Those moments were like, killing me if i remember it all. It's fine to me that there's a picture, but him telling me the past, just like messing again my life...

"Nicole, dinner's ready.. is Zayn coming?" Dad said.

"Yes sir, I'm coming. Let's go Genna..." He said then Held my hand.. GENNA? Since when he started calling me Genna? They usually call me now, Nicole... and... Held my hand? The last time i touched this hand was last last month... And.... omg. This feeling.

As we finally in the dining area... my heart was jumping out of joy without a reason.. Why is it this, happening? I sat between Zayn and Mum.. Then Dad was beside Zayn.

It's like... a ... Concept... On asking your daughter to marry a guy... right? Hmmm. Too many imaginary ideas. Stop this crap Nicole...

The dinner had already done. It was 10 in the evening but still, Zayn's here..

"You're not going home?" I asked.

"Hahahaha. Later. I just want to stay more minute here.. with you..." he replied smiling at me. Followed by a wink.

"What? I didn't hear it clearly; mum was so noisy in the kitchen..." I really didn't hear the last words he says.

"Which one? The first one?"

"No. The last part. Repeat it again..."

"Nahh. Just the time you get to sleep. Now, if you want me to go home, go get a sleep..." then he laughs. 

________

Zayn's POV

She's still beautiful while sleeping. I sat at her bed. Wiped the hair on her face. I miss her. Really. So bad. A tear fell on my face. I smiled. I remember how fool i was at her. It just makes me laugh at it. I hate myself. Hahaha. 

I look at my clock; it was already 1 in the morning. I kissed her on her forehead, like what i always do to her before..

"Goodnight Genna. I miss the old Genna. Please give back to me my old Genna. I love you. I promise, i'll get you back from Harry.." then i left her.

Tomorrow morning, 10am.

Nicole's POV

"What are you doing here agai--"

"Let's go out..."

"WHAT?" i yelled. He put his arms across mine.

"Out.... Friendly date.... I mean.. I want to go to ah...... ride."  Hmmm. I was processing my brain. His statement made me feel the smile. I want to have a ride too. Harry and I have never been on rides before.

"Sure.... Bye mom. We'll be back... Maybe later..." Then slammed the door. I excitedly sit at beside the driver's seat.

"Why do you look so excited??" He asked.

"Go drive now, Zayny poo. I love riding.." i replied. He gave me a crazy look. Maybe he thought i'll refuse him. Hahaha.

"I wanna ride that carousel." I demand. 

"You're such a kid... Hmp! Come."

"Two tickets please.." Zayn said to the lady.

"You're Zay--"

"SHHHHH. Just give us two tix." then the lady gave the tickets. I can see in her that she wants to hyperventilate but she can't Hahahaha. 

I ride in this cute pink unicorn.. And Zayn too. He held my hand while the ride was about to start. I look at him confused. He's smiling with no reason. It just makes me smile, seeing him smile. 

When suddenly i was about to fall, but Zayn coached me, wrapping his arms at my back and the other one, on my hand. We look at each others eyes. It lasts for a second. I can feel flashes of cameras capturing us... I break the moment. I got up then finally the carousel stops.

"I...i'm so..sorry..." I said to him while fixing my clothes.. He just smiled. We exit the ride then we enter a fast food change... It was so awkward. People are looking at us..

"Why are they looking at us? Does my hair looked mess, do i ripped my clothe--"

"No. They just want to look at the beautiful lady in front of me.." he replied smiling.

I heard teenagers whispering..

"She's Nicole right?"

"You bitch! Her name was Genna!"

"I thought she and harry was officially, but what the hell..?"

"Yaaaaah. She's with Zayn, again?"

"Slut."

"He's cheating my Harry!!!!"

"Yeah! She's flirting with my Zayn! UGGGH"

I feel myself down. I look at the ground while waiting for Zayn taking our orders. I feel bad. They're right. What am i doing here with Zayn? He's my ex and i have now, Harry. I'm such a stupid.

"Ladies, please excuse us. If you don't have nothing god to say, just shut the fuck up." I heard, Zayn. I looked at the girls, they feel embarrassed. I smirk.

"Wha.. why are you smirking..?"

"You silly. Let's just eat these. I'm hungryyyyyy."