Chapter 16

A/N: Look at the side on how fashionable Genna was!! She's really fab! Follow her on Twitter! 

https://twitter.com/SamPinto_

Sam Pinto is her real name! :)

************************************************************************************************************

"Ahhh. Oh.."

"You silly. Give me some drinks." I replied handing me my glass to fill the wine.

It's been an hour drinking session with Zayn. Since we're sitting in the single small sofa, we talked stuffs, how the hell Harry did that,, the second album etc. I dunno on what's on Zayn mind why we're drinking. When suddenly...

"I broke up with Perrie.."

"You just saying that because you're drunk.."

"I'm not drunk..."

"Yes you are..."

"Yes i am."

"I told you... So why did you break up with her? You cheated her??!"

"Why the hell would i cheat that girl.. I left her because... I love someone else..."

"Who?" I replied.. He move closer to me, held my hand and looked in my eyes.. He took several seconds before answering.. "I want her back.. I want her to be my wife, the mother of our child, the one who'll take care of me...." he continued. It made me thought of something..

"Are you referring to m--" I was cut off by his glance that made me forget everything happened to us before. The sadness and loneliness. Yeah. He kissed me. I never thought he'd do it again. After all those months.. "I.. i'm so sorry for everything! I'm so sorry if i let this happen. I was so in pain seeing you with Perrie the time i came here in Uk. So when Harry started dating me, i accept it. I thought it would made me think that i can erase EVERYTHING between me and you. I was wrong. It was my fau--"

"No. It's not your fault. I'm so sorry for not being at your side. I must be the one who'll be at your house everyday, make you safe, go shopping with you, tour around... I'm so sorry if i was the one of those tears fell at your face right now.." Yeas i was crying.. I can't take it. I hide it from him. These remaining feelings. It was hidden since i was with Harry. "Sorry for not letting you know that i always think of you. Every night, every day.... Sorry for introducing you like that. I was too stupid. I was scared if they thrown you some death threats. I was too coward to fight my feelings. I'm reall--" I cut him of.f.

I kissed him. It was a long kiss. We got up, still kissing, until we reached his room. We laid down. No we're not drunk. We fight the drunkenness by means of love. We did the thing that will change, i know, our lives. I know it's wrong for just a 17 year old like me.