Chapter 2

“Let’s follow her!” Niall whispered to us.

All of us followed her and Pauly too. We’re making a ninja moves. We need to hide ourselves so she won’t notice us. As I can see in my view… She enters to a pink car! And it clicked to me that… she was the owner of the pink cute car! This is crazy.

We decided to go to our car secretly and followed where ever she was going, since our cars were just a 2 and a half inches away to each other. Lol. We’re hiding our ass in the right part of our car.. As she starts her car and drive it, we immediately enter ours. Paul is the one driving because he now recovers from the tiring day.

“Go Pauly! Go Pauly! Follow her pink cutie little car!!!!!” Louis shouted to Paul’s ear.

The four of us cheers Pauly which was having a serious face. I can’t stop laughing.

___

Genna’s POV

It feels so great meeting a favorite band of yours, but it’s so sad to go home and left them because my father just got home from America. It’s been 5 years when I last saw him.

I put on the track the ‘Up All Night’ album of One Direction in a normal volume. Since my car has no cover, I let my hair blow by the wind and sing as the song started. As I peek in my side mirror, I can see a black van that was like a ‘drunken car’. Just imagine the way it was driven.

I was distracted by the drunken car behind me. It’s been following me for a half an hour. I was on our village street and it still behind me.

I park my car in the front of our house. As I go out, the drunken car was there. I decided to come closer to it.

I knock at the driver’s window, three times.

___

Niall’s POV

That was so really far.. And I want to puke. After Paul park the car, he’s tired again and his head was rested.

“Hey guys! Genna is knocking the window! What will we do now!!?”

“Calm down Liam. Let’s face her goddess face.”

“Are you serious Louis??!”

“Of course! She’s my brotha.”

So Zayn was asleep. I woke him up.. Louis gets out first.

“LOUIS??!”

“Uhh.. Hi Genna!” Lou replied and gave her a huge hug.

“Long time no see brotha! Did you miss me?”

“We just talked minutes ago….”

“Uhh… We’re so sorry Genna.. We just want to have more time to meet you….” Paul replied.

“Oh, if you had only told that to me for the first place, you won’t get tired from the trip… Oh. Look at Zayn, he looks sleepy. Come, I’ll introduce you to my family.” She replied to us smiling.

___

Genna’s POV

“Hey Mom!!... I got my friends here.”

“Let them come in! I just go get some drinks for them!” Mom yelled to me while she was in the kitchen.

“Have a sit... Uh… feel at home! I’ll just find someone okay..” I said to them and they all nodded.

I find dad at the house but he’s not on the terrace, rooftop, kitchen, bathroom, outside the house.. Oops….. One more thing… His room! Yeah!

I opened cautiously their Mom’s room.