Chapter 20

A/N: It's so hard to feel that... this story is going to end.... Ohmygggooooood afgwktjwioangv.... :( I will miss Genna and Zayn's story :(

Genna at the side... Okay. I'm in love to a girl.. She's adorable and gorgeous and.... I like her. Okay.

************************************************************************************************************

Liza's POV

"Honey... We're here... Wake up..." I said to Austin. I shake her shoulders again and again.

"ahhsgfstaepojgalekgnmaafsaask"

"What did you say?.... Come one... Wake up... Ash told me that Genna and the twins are on the mall.... We must surprise them... It's their birthdays... It's a three birthday celebration...." I told him. Ughh he's still asleep. All the people were off the plane then look at us... Still sitting... I know what I’m gonna do.

*PFFFFFT* kiss on the forehead.

*PFFFFFT* kiss on the nose.

*PFFFFFT* kiss on the cheeks.

*PF-----* okay he's awake. He kissed me on the lips before i was about to do so.

"Let's go you lazy assss...." 

"I'm about to get up when in a sudden there's this lady who kissed my forehead.. I waited it until she kisses my lips.." Aust said then we laugh.

We got off the plane and go directly to a cake shop to buy them some cakes and at the department stores for some gifts for the three.

We stopped walking in the carousel when we saw the One Direction lads..

"Honey look! It's Harry, Liam, Niall ---"

"Louis,Zayn and Genna... WAIT.. GENNA???" Aust said. We looked at the black haired girl.. And our face was like about to bend...

"It's Genna my dear..." i said in disbelief.. Then we ran as fast as we could just to get there.... When suddenly, Zayn hugs Genna from her side. We stopped from running....

__________

Zayn's POV

"Happy birthday Genna... I miss you so much. I love you..." I whisper to myself. I sigh in relief. It's been four years... Four years of hoping... Hoping that I’ll see her... I still keep the letter. I keep on reading it every night before I sleep. I will meet her soon.... I said it to myself a billion times... I lost her... In just a snap.. I lost my everything.. If i could turn back time..  I let a tear escape from my eye..

"Zayn! come heeeereeeeeeeee! Oh my goooodddd!!!!!" Lou yelled.

I look at where they were located. I saw them in just one place. There's a twins in the middle of them. As I looked at the twins... i feel something like.... ehrmm... my heart was racing i don't know... like.... i know them... like.... i have we had each other's something like..... i can't explain.. I got up, walked closer to them when... i saw a girl yelling the name Zac and Zayn..? She calls me? I can't see her face literally because my eyes were teary eyed. I wiped it and... I saw her... Black hair.... Curly at the bottom of it.. Grey hoddie.... the boots.... I know her...

"GENNA??!" I yelled from where i standing. They looked at me.. I began to cry... I can't help but to came closer to her and hugged her.

"I missed you Genna.... I really am... I waited for four years hoping that i'll see you... and... i'm so sorry..... "I cried on her shoulders. People are looking at us. They all know us so... They picked their gadgets and took a picture. This moment i bet will be featured in any news.