Chapter 7

Liam's POV

We went to the arena where the concert will be held. It was a 2-night-concert. So expected to be really bigtime tired.

"30 seconds before the concert starts! Be ready!"

"Uhhh, sir, where was my brotha Genna? Will she be watching us?"

"Of course Lou, she's with Pauly at the stage side.... okay! 15 seconds!!"

We started our performance with WMYB. I first do it like talking..

"You're insecure..."

The lights turn on and off as the sounds also.. I let the scream lasted for 10 seconds then sang my second part..

"Don't know what for...."

The scream became louder.. Then the song became normal. We changed our position.. Then sang it well.

_____

Zayn's POV

When my part came next, i cautiously look for Genna on the side then.... Boom! I found her!

So c-come on

You got it wrong

To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong

I don't why

You're being shy

And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes

As I sang it, i definitely look at Genna's eyes so i can express to her that i love her.... Sometimes.....

When the song ended, Harry asked Genna to join us on the stage so she did..

"Supp everyone?! Please welcome, Genna Tayl!"

"I think you forgot something Harry, right Zayn?"

I came closer to Lou and whisper it to his ear; jerked away the microphone so only both of us can hear it.

"Don't say it Lou. Shut your carrot mouth"

"Whattt? Are you crazy???!!!"

I walked in the center of the stage, wrapped my left arm to Genna's waist..

"Genna Tayl everyone! Our gorgeous friend!"

_____

Louis' POV

What's happening? Did I miss something? Why Zayn did that???? If Eleanor was in Genna's position and I'm in Zayn's, I'd tell everyone that Eleanor is my girlfriend and kissed her.. The fuck zayn did that??! I think i'll hate him...

"Genna Tayl everyone! Our gorgeous friend!"

Zayn said through the microphone.

All of us, the boys, turned our gaze to Genna's eyes, and it's getting watery.. We gave Zayn a crazy look until the concert ends. That really made me think that there's a third party..

When we gave her a permission to go down, she immediately ran down the small stairs and picks a hanky in her pocket then put it on her face... So yeah, she's probably crying right now. I decided to follow her but Zayn stopped me..

"WHAAT??!"

"Don't follow her! Let's finished first this concert!"

"Fuck off! She's crying, do you even feel that her eyes are watery?"

Then the lights turned off before the next song starts..

_____

Genna's POV